New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 618 of 900 FirstFirst ... 518568608614615616617618619620621622628668718 ... LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by marlord View Post
    Hi Guys,

Goodevening. My problem ata sa Vios E ko.. kasi pag nilock ko sya using the remote alarm and tnry ko susiin yung trunk and driver door. It wont alarm. Dapat mag aalarm sya diba?
    Pag stock alarm dapat mag aalarm

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Hi Guys,

Goodevening. My problem ata sa Vios E ko.. kasi pag nilock ko sya using the remote alarm and tnry ko susiin yung trunk and driver door. It wont alarm. Dapat mag aalarm sya diba?
    Kaka lock niyo lang ba using remote alarm bago niyo i open? Wait kayo 30 seconds. Then open niyo trunk using the key mag aalarm yan

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Kasama pa kaya sa warranty itong stock alarm? nung January 9 2014 ko nabile

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Kaka lock niyo lang ba using remote alarm bago niyo i open? Wait kayo 30 seconds. Then open niyo trunk using the key mag aalarm yan
    Hi jaggerx3.

Yes matagal na siyang nakalock tapus if u will use the physical key it wont alarm even if it's locked. Hindi ko pa naman lagi nachecheck ito. last time ko narinig mag alarm is nung december of 2014. Kasama ba sa warranty ito? gaanu ba katagal warranty

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    The stock security system should alarm if you lock the car using the remote keys then open the doors using the physical key. But, if you have previously overridden this feature by pressing the horn to stop the alarm sound, I think you need to start and drive your car first before the default behavior reverts back.

Tinest ko kasi ito nung new year kung kelan maingay. I lock my car using the remote key. Then sinusian ko sya physically, so nag alarm sya. After I got in, I pressed the horn 3x ata then the alarm sound went away and I was able to start the car. Afterwhich, I stopped the engine then closed the door, then locked the car again using the remote keys pero nung susian ko uli physically hindi na sya tumunog.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Hi Guys,

Yes dapat mag aalarm. Pa warranty mo nalang sir.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Hi jaggerx3.

Yes matagal na siyang nakalock tapus if u will use the physical key it wont alarm even if it's locked. Hindi ko pa naman lagi nachecheck ito. last time ko narinig mag alarm is nung december of 2014. Kasama ba sa warranty ito? gaanu ba katagal warranty
    baka na deactivate TVSS alarm nyo sir. after locking using the remote, silipin nyo kung blinking yung alarm icon

8. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Kasama pa kaya sa warranty itong stock alarm? nung January 9 2014 ko nabile
    oo naman covered yang ng warranty.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    oo naman covered yang ng warranty.
    Thank you

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    baka na deactivate TVSS alarm nyo sir. after locking using the remote, silipin nyo kung blinking yung alarm icon
    dapat ba blinking or staedy lang?