New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 599 of 900 FirstFirst ... 499549589595596597598599600601602603609649699 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Visors are ok. Sakin lang ayaw ko lang residue ng double sided tape kung nagsawa na.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    Visors are ok. Sakin lang ayaw ko lang residue ng double sided tape kung nagsawa na.
    di ba natatanggal, or mahirap lang tanggalin? yan din payo sakin dati wag daw maglagay

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the problem with this, is that the driver sometimes thinks he has the appropriate skill, when in fact he does not.
    the most important aspect of skill, is good judgement.
    so what's wrong with keeping within the speed limit?

and the most important ability of the car, is to stop, not to go fast.
    Yes, and those people are usually the ones who get involved in accidents. It doesn't even have to be above the speed limit - some people aren't even capable of driving a car at 100 kph.

I don't advocate going above the speed limit, but if someone decides to, he better be ready for it because odds are all against him should he face an accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Yes, and those people are usually the ones who get involved in accidents. It doesn't even have to be above the speed limit - some people aren't even capable of driving a car at 100 kph.

I don't advocate going above the speed limit, but if someone decides to, he better be ready for it because odds are all against him should he face an accident.

well, he may be ready... to meet his Maker.. but please do not drag along the other motorist who is just minding his own business..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chito2011 View Post
    sino naglagay ng maliit na mirror (yung pang blind sides) sa side mirror nila? naglagay ako pero parang gusto ko na ring tanggalin, nakakalito lang kasi he he he
    I've installed one pero pababa ang orientation nya para madali mag park. If you need one for the blind sides, buy a wide angle rear view mirror then ipatong mo sa stock.

Then inalis ko na din yung small mirrors after 1yr kasi malaking side-view real estate din kinakain nya and sagabal sya pag pinupunasan mo yung side mirrors. May naiwan na tape marks which I will deal with after the holiday season. Ayaw maalis kahit sabunin.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Sino dito nakakaamoy ng parang amoy plastic na umiinit or na susunog sa vios nila, sa akin kasi ganun eh. Di naman madalas pero normal b yun? TIA

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Mga paps. Needs advice: which one of these are the most impt to you, 1. Keyless entry with alarm 2. Backing sensor 3. Mud guard 4. Rain guard. Short of budget kasi, isa lang muna ang pwede ipakabit he he he

8. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Mga paps. Needs advice: which one of these are the most impt to you, 1. Keyless entry with alarm 2. Backing sensor 3. Mud guard 4. Rain guard. Short of budget kasi, isa lang muna ang pwede ipakabit he he he
    Id go for backing sensor muna then keyless entry. The rest kahit anong order na..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i like keyless with alarm. very welcome when raining, and for security in "unwelcome" parking situations.
    backing sensor? only if the car is big and your neck is already too tight..
    mud/rain guards? what for? with or without, you still clean the car the same way..
    Last edited by dr. d; December 31st, 2014 at 12:51 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Most beneficial would be the keyless entry with alarm.

We all can live without the backing sensors,mud and rain guard.