New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 583 of 900 FirstFirst ... 483533573579580581582583584585586587593633683 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Got 12.03 km/L with my last fill-up in mixed driving (70% highway-30% city).

Earlier after filling up, I was averaging 15-16 km/L in NLEX traveling at 100-140 kph. But when I hit A. Bonifacio I was stuck in traffic for over 2 hours until Dasma. That was less than 20 km but I consumed the same fuel as my trip from Pampanga-Balintawak. So I assume right now I'm at 10-11 km/L.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    One more thing I noticed, the 1.3 is just merely adequate for highway driving, even with only 1 passenger.

Reaching triple digit speeds is possible but at a sedate rate. If you're traveling at 90 already and need to overtake at 120, you'll need to kick down to 3rd gear and floor the pedal just to get any sense of acceleration. And mind you, that acceleration is still nowhere near a 2-liter at half throttle.

Then again, most people never even drive that fast.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Double post

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    anyone finds the suspension of the vios a bit stiff? been driving a 1.3E for the week, and I can feel every road imperfection and its jarring.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    anyone finds the suspension of the vios a bit stiff? been driving a 1.3E for the week, and I can feel every road imperfection and its jarring.
    from where are you coming from, sir? a rolls? heh heh.
    check your tire pressures, sir.
    i suspect they're over-inflated.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    On the contrary, I find the Vios' suspension to be pretty well-sorted.

I've driven all generations of the Vios and City and this one is better than all its predecessors. Not too soft (like the Accent) but not too stiff either. The damping and rebound is also good, unlike the GM City which felt very crashy.

Cabin isn't floaty and so it feels fine at high speeds too (unfortunately it's the engine that gives up first), though it's still very susceptible to crosswinds from trucks and buses especially with the skinny 185 tires.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LtAK View Post
    I use 91 ron (fuel save and silver) and all of my vehicles runs very well on caltex and shell. 91 ron from petron knocks the engine.
    try 95 RON and see what happens..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    guys, can we post pics of our vios? =) para may idea tayo or pwede gayahin sa pormahan

9. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    gdpm po sa inyong lahat. mga isang taon na po ako nagbabasa dito sa forum na to and marami po ako natutunan.. siguro po sa ngayon masasabi ko na isa na ako ngayon sa magiging bago nyong miyembro kung inyo pong mamarapatin, sa higit isang taon ko pong sumusubaybay dito ngayon lang po ako nagpost, dahil sabi ko sa sarili ko na magpopost lang ako dito pag may vios na rin ako, sa awa po ng panginoon kasama ng dasal at pagsusumikap, natupad po ang aking munting pangarap bukas po makukuha ko na po ang aking brand new vios J variant. Maraming salamat po uli sa inyong lahat..God bless you all!!!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCC View Post
    gdpm po sa inyong lahat. mga isang taon na po ako nagbabasa dito sa forum na to and marami po ako natutunan.. siguro po sa ngayon masasabi ko na isa na ako ngayon sa magiging bago nyong miyembro kung inyo pong mamarapatin, sa higit isang taon ko pong sumusubaybay dito ngayon lang po ako nagpost, dahil sabi ko sa sarili ko na magpopost lang ako dito pag may vios na rin ako, sa awa po ng panginoon kasama ng dasal at pagsusumikap, natupad po ang aking munting pangarap bukas po makukuha ko na po ang aking brand new vios J variant. Maraming salamat po uli sa inyong lahat..God bless you all!!!
    Ikinagagalak namin ang iyong pagsali dito sa ating usapin hinggil sa ating sasakyan. Ito ay bukas sa lahat ng nais magbahagi ng kanilang kaalamaan at gayun din sa mga may katanungan at agam-agam, at mga nais malinawan. Sa pamamagitan nito ang mga munting kaalaman kapag pinagsama-sama ay nagiging malaking pakinabang sa lahat ng mga sumusubaybay sa ating usapin. Hwag kang mag-atubiling magsiyasat at magtanong para sa ikalalago ng iyong kaalaman. Sa munti ng ating makakaya ay pagsusumikapan nating alamin ang kasagutan di kaya'y ituro ka sa mga tao o ahensyang nakakaalam. Mabuhay ka kaibigan! ☺