New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 574 of 900 FirstFirst ... 474524564570571572573574575576577578584624674 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by chito2011 View Post
    paano po gamitin to? sa auxiliary ikakabit yung cellphone, tapos mag si sync in na sya sa vios? sorry ala ako idea he he he
    I think manual to sir. Ikaw magiinput lahat ng details. Or baka ako hindi marunong gumamit nito. Haha

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    ^4k yung 10k pms ko. Regular oil lang.

Yung fuel manager same lang ata yan sa gas cubby sa ios. Input mo yung odo mo tapos yung liters of gas sa full tank mo na automatic click lang tapos ganun ulit sa next full tank mo. Pang compute lang ng consumption mo sya bale

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKERO View Post
    9-11 ako sa vios sa city lang...
    The best that I can get is 9.9KM using fuel save ng Shell. I tried Boss, Nitro +,PTT gas consistent na 9+ lang ako pag pure city. No Traffic kase pang gabi ako and I always follow the ECO indicator. I got 12KM/L pero mix driving nato. Any tips on how to improve this (except sa wag gamitin or itulak. Alam ko na to ). I was expecting to get 12 sana for pure city driving. ODO ko pala is 1300 pa lang. Should I be happy with this result? I am getting the same figure kase with my 93 corolla GLI 1.6.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Maingay ba talaga engine ng vios natin?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Yup mga sir medyo manual lang sya pero muka naman accurate kaysa ikaw mag manual compute hehehe. Every magpagas ka input mo lang yun details na ask nya like mileage odo price mga ganun. Atleast youll have a record too

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Here's how to compute manually your fuel efficiency:

KILOMETERS PER LITER:

1. Next time you fill the tank, note the kilometer reading on the odometer. Let’s call this ODO A
    2. Drive as you usually do.
    3. When you fill the tank again, note the kilometer reading on the odometer to see the kilometers you've driven. Let’s call this ODO B.
    3. Now look at the receipt (or the gas pump, if you're still at the station) to see how many liters of fuel you put in the tank. Let’s call this LITERS USED.
    4. Subtract ODO B and ODO A, then divide the result by the LITERS USED

Bam! You got your kilometers per liter right there, math ninjas.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Reset na lang ng trip meter A or B then divide na agad nung liters filled after magpa gas para mas madali kung ayaw ng mga apps hehe.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Maingay ba talaga engine ng vios natin?
    yup pag nasa labas ka ng car. sa akin ay medyo maingay, isabay mo pa yung aux fans na maya't maya ay umiingay he he he. ala akong problema sa ingay na yun. galing kasi ako sa diesel na sasakyan

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mikessj View Post
    Here's how to compute manually your fuel efficiency:

KILOMETERS PER LITER:

1. Next time you fill the tank, note the kilometer reading on the odometer. Let’s call this ODO A
    2. Drive as you usually do.
    3. When you fill the tank again, note the kilometer reading on the odometer to see the kilometers you've driven. Let’s call this ODO B.
    3. Now look at the receipt (or the gas pump, if you're still at the station) to see how many liters of fuel you put in the tank. Let’s call this LITERS USED.
    4. Subtract ODO B and ODO A, then divide the result by the LITERS USED

Bam! You got your kilometers per liter right there, math ninjas.
    do you have to reset the A & B to zero to use this method you're suggesting, paps? syempre di ba? or di na kailangan?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by chito2011 View Post
    do you have to reset the A & B to zero to use this method you're suggesting, paps? syempre di ba? or di na kailangan?
    I'm talking about the main odometer that continuously increment while you're driving, the one that cannot be reset.