New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 527 of 900 FirstFirst ... 427477517523524525526527528529530531537577627 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    mga sir how to remove the rear seat?

Need to remove the cover kasi eh.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SneezyPepper View Post
    mga sir how to remove the rear seat?

Need to remove the cover kasi eh.

Thanks
    Kailangan alisin mo muna yung lower portion, naka bolt kasi yung seat back. Yung front portion ang hahatakin mo pataas, naka force fit Lang sya.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by aDD_L View Post
    Kailangan alisin mo muna yung lower portion, naka bolt kasi yung seat back. Yung front portion ang hahatakin mo pataas, naka force fit Lang sya.
    Here's how it looks

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1412347234.785559.jpg

The whitish plastic is where the rear seats lower portion locks on. You need to tug/pull at this area. Notice also the seat back bolted at the lower region.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    sa wakas natapos ko din basahin lahat ang dami kng natutunan dito salamat po sa mga nag share newbing newbie pa po sa kotse

tanong ko lng po kung same engine ung yaris 2014 and vios 3rd gen??

ito po mga pinagpipilian ko na kotse

mitsubishi mirage
    toyota wigo
    suzuki swift
    toyota vios 3rd gen
    toyota yaris

ang natira na lng po eh ung

yaris and vios

ano po sa tingin nyo ang mas okay bilin first time ko po bibili ng kotse kung sakali salamat po sa magbibigay ng kanikanilang opinyon ^_^

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mindz08 View Post
    sa wakas natapos ko din basahin lahat ang dami kng natutunan dito salamat po sa mga nag share newbing newbie pa po sa kotse

mitsubishi mirage
    toyota wigo
    suzuki swift
    toyota vios 3rd gen
    toyota yaris

yaris and vios

ano po sa tingin nyo ang mas okay bilin first time ko po bibili ng kotse kung sakali salamat po sa magbibigay ng kanikanilang opinyon ^_^
    if you want some cargo space get the vios if medyo sporty look get the yaris. They have the same powerplant naman. Then if you picked one among them you need to decide if MT or AT then the variant of the car available.

It goes down really sa preference mo and syempre budget. I chose the vios E MT kasi I need the trunk space and also fit sya sa budget

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004

mitsubishi mirage
    toyota wigo
    suzuki swift
    toyota vios 3rd gen
    toyota yaris

yaris and vios

if you want some cargo space get the vios if medyo sporty look get the yaris. They have the same powerplant naman. Then if you picked one among them you need to decide if MT or AT then the variant of the car available.

It goes down really sa preference mo and syempre budget. I chose the vios E MT kasi I need the trunk space and also fit sya sa budget

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Ako rin yaris and vios pinagpilian ko... i end up getting the vios. Yaris has big cargo space also but not as big as vios. If your getting the E variant of yaris... wala pa syang audio controls sa steering wheel unlike sa vios E. Anyway it boils down to your preference since interior almost look the same

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by aDD_L View Post
    Aw, how unfortunate. Claim na Lang sa insurance, but you will need to shoulder the participation fee. Ano insurance mo? Kung people's, Naka promo sila ngayon, 2k na Lang participation fee nila.

wala bang after market kaya sir? kasi parang hindi worth nung nasira ung participation fee.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013

mitsubishi mirage
    toyota wigo
    suzuki swift
    toyota vios 3rd gen
    toyota yaris

yaris and vios

Vios is a better choice. I took mine on January 2014 and so far did not experience any of the issues mentioned in this forum. I took 1.3E AT and so far satisfied with it. Daily city driving averaging at 10.6 km/l. It's spacious in its class and the price is just right.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by j.salomon View Post
    mga sir san ba makakabili ng side mirror signal lamp case? nabasagan kasi ako
    Sa casa meron 820. Nabasagan na din ako sa altis ko. Pero same naman ng side mirror ang altis at vios.