New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 482 of 900 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    now this is cheap!

btw how long can i use this? forever ba effectivity nya?
    thanks. heh heh. krips tayo, e..
    it lasts about a month, by my reckoning. but its effectivity diminishes with time. i'd recommend replacement of the uling once every 2 weeks. also, cutting up the uling into smaller pieces, increases its effectiveness.
    but if you do not get rid of the root cause of the odor in the first place....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by artsky View Post
    any good dashboard mounts that you can recommend guys? plan ko mount yung galaxy s4 ko.
    Bro I am selling my capdase mount. You can pm me if interested. 3months pa lang siya...

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    mga paps okay lang ba naka-idle ang car naten sa isang araw o maghapon?
    ginagamit ko kasi ang power charger nya para sa globe modem at wifi. at pang-charge na din ng laptop at tablets.
    baka next week pa kami magka-kuryente dito sa Quezon

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by arriachey View Post
    Salamat ng madame sir. Pati na dn sa ibang sumagot. Try ko mga advised nyo sana mawala na
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    mukhang pareho nung nabili ko sa ace hardware
    will check it out sa blade, thanks!
    boss naglalagay ba kayo ng air freshèner na wax? kung oo palitan nyo ng liquid base d ako sigurado pero yan ata ang effect pag naubos na yung wax na freshener

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by smallbig View Post
    ginagamit ko kasi ang power charger nya para sa globe modem at wifi. at pang-charge na din ng laptop at tablets.
    Hindi mo naman kelangan patakbuhin ang makina buong araw, maliit na kuryente lang naman ang kakainin ng electronic devices mo. Siguro every 1 to 2 hours, i-idle mo ang makina ng 10 mins, just to let the battery charge.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by b0y37 View Post
    Hindi mo naman kelangan patakbuhin ang makina buong araw, maliit na kuryente lang naman ang kakainin ng electronic devices mo. Siguro every 1 to 2 hours, i-idle mo ang makina ng 10 mins, just to let the battery charge.
    ganun ba sir, kelangan pala patay ang makina. then start na lang after 1 to 2 hrs. oh, sayang ang gas ko, hehe. thanks

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ganun ba sir, kelangan pala patay ang makina. then start na lang after 1 to 2 hrs. oh, sayang ang gas ko, hehe. thanks
    Yup, thats the point. Sayang ang gas.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Hi, am new in this forum and I will be a new owner of the new Vios. I've been reading this thread ever since we gave our deposit for our reservation of a gray metallic unit. It comes with a free platinum tint. Any feedback on the free platinum tint for those who have this tint on their Vios (heat repellant? durability, visibility, etc.? I'm getting medium dark on the sides and back and just a visor on the front.

My plan is to have the Platinum installed and if I'm not satisfied… have it changed in some other shops. Will this not damage the defogger if i will have it removed? TIA

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by demzz View Post
    Hi, am new in this forum and I will be a new owner of the new Vios. I've been reading this thread ever since we gave our deposit for our reservation of a gray metallic unit. It comes with a free platinum tint. Any feedback on the free platinum tint for those who have this tint on their Vios (heat repellant? durability, visibility, etc.? I'm getting medium dark on the sides and back and just a visor on the front.

My plan is to have the Platinum installed and if I'm not satisfied… have it changed in some other shops. Will this not damage the defogger if i will have it removed? TIA
    try to haggle that instead of the tint, how about upgrade the horn? or a cash discount?

sobra pangit ng tint ng casa. lalo na yung platinum at gila. even their free 3M are the lowest variant. you'll be better off having the car tinted outside the casa

Sent from my Thrill 430x using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    you don't have to run the engine. just click the key to "accessories" and plug into the cigar starter.. ilang oras din yan bago humina ang battery down to non-starting capability.