New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 813 of 900 FirstFirst ... 713763803809810811812813814815816817823863 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,130 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by luis_ View Post
    Try mo sa mr.pooh paint shop. Search mo sa FB. Sta mesa area yun
    Sir, natry mo na ba dun? Kuhang kuha ba nila yung kulay?

Ty

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Hindi pa. Nababasa ko lang sa fb, madami naman good feedback.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Try mo sa mr.pooh paint shop. Search mo sa FB. Sta mesa area yun
    dilikado... baka hunny ang gamitin...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Ayos 1.3 ngayon may orange color na.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtj View Post
    this damn 1.3e AT gen3 consumes the same amount of gas as the 1.5G AT gen2 in heavy MM traffic

i think toyota is even aware of this because they've removed the fuel flow meter from the 1.3 AT they don't want a quick comparison in fuel consumption to the 1.5...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

this damn 1.3e AT gen3 consumes the same amount of gas as the 1.5G AT gen2 in heavy MM traffic

i think toyota is even aware of this because they've removed the fuel flow meter from the 1.3 AT they don't want a quick comparison in fuel consumption to the 1.5...
    1.3AT gen3 xcs gas user here. Depende sa traffic condition at style of driving yan. In my experience here in the province i drove 215kms with 2bars ang a half gas consumption, ave speed of 80-100kph with occasional 120-130kph busts. Im saying there are various reasons affecting fuel efficiency

6. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Hi guys! I just recently have a 2015 vios 1.5G AT. This is my first car. I don't know much about cars so please bear with my questions. I got my unit from Toyota San Pablo. The head unit comes with the lcd but no gps or back up camera. I am still new to driving so I think the back camera will help me a lot in parking. We already inquired if they can install a back camera but the SA told us that it is not compatible. Is this true? Is there a way to install a back camera and attach it to the existing head unit? Thanks

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Sabi ng iba... Wala daw rca input port ang headunit na kasama so tama SA nyo po na hindi compatible.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kmhvios View Post
    Hi guys! I just recently have a 2015 vios 1.5G AT. This is my first car. I don't know much about cars so please bear with my questions. I got my unit from Toyota San Pablo. The head unit comes with the lcd but no gps or back up camera. I am still new to driving so I think the back camera will help me a lot in parking. We already inquired if they can install a back camera but the SA told us that it is not compatible. Is this true? Is there a way to install a back camera and attach it to the existing head unit? Thanks
    Pwede yung sa rear view mirror ang camera. Cheaper rin

9. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Sabi ng iba... Wala daw rca input port ang headunit na kasama so tama SA nyo po na hindi compatible.
    Thanks Sir Luis for the info. Na search ko na rin sa olx yung mga sellers ng head unit with back camera and gps. Is it safe or advisable? Thanks in advance.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Ok lang yan kung gusto mo talaga ng back camera e. Hehe. Paayos mo muna dashboard mo kung may rattling sound para di nila sisihin yung papakabit mong head unit. Yung gps nga pala, hindi naman ganun kaganda lalo na kung sa manila mo gagamitin. Mas maganda kasi waze dahil sa traffic updates at nag aadvise pa ng faster route.