New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 685 of 900 FirstFirst ... 585635675681682683684685686687688689695735785 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JahYahicy View Post
    Thanks for the reply guys. The Vios is almost 4 months old and i just noticed na wala ako copy ng insurance policy. Already called my SA, sabi nya pwede na daw mapick up ang documents, anytime sa office nila. Planning to visit the casa next week to check the "kaklank" suspension sound.
    See, tinamad lang talaga mag text sayo si SA.:D

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    as per my wife's info, pinapalitan na nya ang battery but still the car won't start. Got an appointment from TNE to service the unit sa monday daw, pero may service fee of about 1K?
    Warranty check yan ah. Dapat walang service fee.
    Dapat talaga walang service fee. I'll make an overseas call to TNE sa lunes.

But what could be the cause of our car problem won't start? May naka experience na po ba sa inyo ng ganitong case?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

as per my wife's info, pinapalitan na nya ang battery but still the car won't start. Got an appointment from TNE to service the unit sa monday daw, pero may service fee of about 1K?

But what could be the cause of our car problem won't start? May naka experience na po ba sa inyo ng ganitong case?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by HDFanatic View Post

Sirang immobilizer chip(?) if meron

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by boytsiks View Post
    may nag suggest daw nga po na might be the immobilizer chip. Kapag palit ng chip pwede po bang duon gawin sa bahay or kelangan i tow ang sasakyan papunta sa casa?

Quote Originally Posted by boytsiks View Post
    may nag suggest daw nga po na might be the immobilizer chip. Kapag palit ng chip pwede po bang duon gawin sa bahay or kelangan i tow ang sasakyan papunta sa casa?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdip View Post
    sir base on the owners manual, sound system have different warranty period depends on the manufacturer pero po yun HU i think is a toyota made po so as stated that all parts supplied with a new car is cover up to 36months same also with the ac system. you can check the link for your reference.

Warranty Coverage | Toyota Manila Bay - The Dealer of Choice!
    Thanks sir! Please let me know sir pag na-try mo n dn magplay ng video using usb.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    malimalimali..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hindi kaya, may fee dahil pupuntahan nila ang kotse sa bahay?
    na kung sa casa(bahay din!) nila gagawin ito, ay libre nga..?

hindi kaya, may fee dahil pupuntahan nila ang kotse sa bahay?
    na kung sa casa(bahay din!) nila gagawin ito, ay libre nga..?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hi guys,

Just want to ask if the suspension parts for the 3rd gen vios is compatible with the 2nd gen. Planning to upgrade to coilovers and add chassis stiffening. Also will engine parts for the 3rd gen fit into the 2nd gen? I have a 2nzfe, planning to go full IHE upgrade.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Just want to ask if the suspension parts for the 3rd gen vios is compatible with the 2nd gen. Planning to upgrade to coilovers and add chassis stiffening. Also will engine parts for the 3rd gen fit into the 2nd gen? I have a 2nzfe, planning to go full IHE upgrade.

Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    mga sir ask ko lng po regarding po PMS what should we follow mileage or yung month? salamat po

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Grabe ang tagal ng iba sa plaka.mga iba 2 months lang ok na plaka.