New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 622 of 900 FirstFirst ... 522572612618619620621622623624625626632672722 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.hyde View Post
    Thank you sir for the quick reply. I just hope no hassle would come to claim. Btw, the insurance I got is an in-house one. Mercantile Insurance.
    in-house usually makes it easier.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    As long as you have an affidavit and docs.walang problema yan.kung d ka naka claim sa insurance, palitan mona sila. Haha

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    As long as you have an affidavit and docs.walang problema yan.kung d ka naka claim sa insurance, palitan mona sila. Haha
    Hahaha.. Onga, thanks. Hopefully I'll be able to get my claims this week. Shattered kasi salamin mas malaking problem kapag bumigay tuluyan. Thanks guys.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Thank you sir for the quick reply. I just hope no hassle would come to claim. Btw, the insurance I got is an in-house one. Mercantile Insurance.
    worst case is, they deny your claim, refund the 3k.

go to aguila glass, buy a new glass.

pero as long as comprehensive yan and updated ka sa payments, walang problema dapat yab

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hahaha.. Onga, thanks. Hopefully I'll be able to get my claims this week. Shattered kasi salamin mas malaking problem kapag bumigay tuluyan. Thanks guys.
    but if you can convince the casa that the glass shattered on its own, without any "help" from without.. that's manufacturing defect and should be replaced totally free of charge by the casa.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post

pero as long as comprehensive yan and updated ka sa payments, walang problema dapat yab
    worse case scenario...
    the insurance company will say the glass shattered on its own and is therefore a case of factory defect and should not be shouldered by them..
    and casa will say it's "self-damage" (whatever that means) and should be handled by insurance..
    the poor owner is caught in between.

but i don't think this will happen to TS..
    Last edited by dr. d; January 19th, 2015 at 11:41 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post

I was actually thinking of doing same. Kaso it'll void my warranty. Pero baka hindi ko nalang sila inform am sure hindi naman nila mapapansin. How much ba yung aguila glass? Thanks

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    worse case scenario...
    the insurance company will say the glass shattered on its own and is therefore a case of factory defect and should not be shouldered by them..
    and casa will say it's "self-damage" (whatever that means) and should be handled by insurance..
    the poor owner is caught in between.

but i don't think this will happen to TS..
    I hope that won't happen. Hahaha.. This is really sad talaga, I saved up to get this car for my wife tapos ganito.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    E kung sabihin mo nakababad yung defogger after long trip then pagkauwi mo ayan na napansin mo haha

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by luis_ View Post
    E kung sabihin mo nakababad yung defogger after long trip then pagkauwi mo ayan na napansin mo haha
    Hahaha.. Kaso may tama sa side obvious na tinamaan ng object sir.