New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 520 of 900 FirstFirst ... 420470510516517518519520521522523524530570620 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by andsmv View Post
    Sir, ano ang papalitan? Mukang na-experience ko na din ang blinking na yan, pero napaka-rare nya mag-appear/mag-blink.
    hello! sorry for the late response. anyway.. this is what happened... when i brought back my car last thursday (9/11/2014) .. HE (SA) told me that they need to replace "FERRITE CORE" and after 2 hours of waiting, he came back and he said that we need to replace the computer box (ECU).. (hindi siguro nawala nung pinalitan ung ferrite core) so iniwan ko na lang then binalikan ko kinabukasan... so far, ok naman.. wala na ung blinking issue.. the main reason of replacing ECU (based on what the agent told me) is because the fluctuation of voltage coming from the ECU and that causes the blinking of the instrument panel, immobilizer warning sign to be specific.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by vic2rp View Post
    Auto Care Ü

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free
    Thank you hehehe will download the app!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Mga bro, san meron pwede bilhan nung Bluetooth II OBD?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vios1.3eat_user View Post
    Mga bro, san meron pwede bilhan nung Bluetooth II OBD?
    Sa ******* madami.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    a friend is selling an unused aftermarket switchblade spare key for the 2013-14 vios, same as the ones in olx for 1k. any takers?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nori View Post
    a friend is selling an unused aftermarket switchblade spare key for the 2013-14 vios, same as the ones in olx for 1k. any takers?
    maganda nyan may pict or URL para makita muna bago may bumili

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by khullette View Post
    hello! sorry for the late response. anyway.. this is what happened... when i brought back my car last thursday (9/11/2014) .. HE (SA) told me that they need to replace "FERRITE CORE" and after 2 hours of waiting, he came back and he said that we need to replace the computer box (ECU).. (hindi siguro nawala nung pinalitan ung ferrite core) so iniwan ko na lang then binalikan ko kinabukasan... so far, ok naman.. wala na ung blinking issue.. the main reason of replacing ECU (based on what the agent told me) is because the fluctuation of voltage coming from the ECU and that causes the blinking of the instrument panel, immobilizer warning sign to be specific.
    are you sure pinalitan iyong ECU??? baka wala na iyong bulb dun sa instrument panel where it used to blink kaya na ayos?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by khullette View Post
    Saang Casa yan sir?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hi mga vios owners, worth it ba bilhin etong bagong vios? ang dami ko kasi nabasa dito sa thread na to about issues of this car. we are planning to buy 1.3 E manual by next year. naresolve na kaya yung mga issues about suspensions, blinking issues etc.. vios talaga first choice na bilhin namin, just want to know if yung issues will cause serious problem. thanks po

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by roronoazorro View Post
    Hi mga vios owners, worth it ba bilhin etong bagong vios? ang dami ko kasi nabasa dito sa thread na to about issues of this car. we are planning to buy 1.3 E manual by next year. naresolve na kaya yung mga issues about suspensions, blinking issues etc.. vios talaga first choice na bilhin namin, just want to know if yung issues will cause serious problem. thanks po
    Kung yung blinking di naman safety issue yun. Nakaka irita nga lang. Pero problem solved na eto sa iba.