New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 287 of 900 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Mga boss ano kaya pwede ko gawin sa maliit na dent na ito sa rear bumper ko. May naatrasan kasi ako na poste. Naisip ko lagyan ng sticker sana. Or may accessories ba na maganda ikabit sa rear bumper para matakpan lang sya. Eto yung picture nya. Marami pong salamat.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    my opinion? as is na lang. put anything there and it'll only attract more attention...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my opinion? as is na lang. put anything there and it'll only attract more attention...
    can he try the paint less dent removal sir?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by j.salomon View Post
    can he try the paint less dent removal sir?
    not sure.. is it metal or plastic? if it's plastic, it may not be undent-able.. if it's metal, it's at an edge and might not be amenable to the procedure..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Question lang po baka matulungan nyo ako... Is there something wrong with my car stereo or the flash drive (8gig) that in using? Kasi everytime i uses the USB, the music that i've been playing suddenly stops and plays again. Para bang nag buffer or loading sya, Pero kung ang ang gamit ko yung 4gig tuloy-tuloy naman ang pag play ng music. And i observe also yung 4gig flash drive ko has almost 400+ songs to it, pero ang nababasa lang nya around 255, the rest di na register. Normal po lang ba yun?

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by revans View Post
    Question lang po baka matulungan nyo ako... Is there something wrong with my car stereo or the flash drive (8gig) that in using? Kasi everytime i uses the USB, the music that i've been playing suddenly stops and plays again. Para bang nag buffer or loading sya, Pero kung ang ang gamit ko yung 4gig tuloy-tuloy naman ang pag play ng music. And i observe also yung 4gig flash drive ko has almost 400+ songs to it, pero ang nababasa lang nya around 255, the rest di na register. Normal po lang ba yun?
    that is pretty normal to some players especially the low to mid-level type. ano ba ang kayang i-play ng iyong player? baka iba-ibang file extension ang play list mo

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    not sure.. is it metal or plastic? if it's plastic, it may not be undent-able.. if it's metal, it's at an edge and might not be amenable to the procedure..
    Yung front and rear bumper po is made of fiber glass

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Im using a 16bg microsd with direct to usb csrd reader. No files jumps or stops

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by harryacay View Post
    Yung front and rear bumper po is made of fiber glass
    madali lang yan... punta ka lang sa suki mong paint repair shop at ang gagawin dyan ay iinitin lang ng konti para bumalik yung dent.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Samsung Galaxy S4 configured as Headsup Display

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aj2t.jpg