New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 174 of 900 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by memnoch View Post
    salamat sir Mile2 and shabby 75 for your inputs regarding sa comfortable ride ng innova than the vios...

I would just like to be enlightened about dun sa review in which it says "Lesser NVH compared sa previous gen, ng Vios" marami kase kme nabasa dito sa thread about sa mga "kalampag issues ng new Vios" even though na na improve yung mga noise vibrations... I was just hoping to know IF

* connected yung pagiging locally assembled ng Vios unit sa mga kalampag issues
    Nope. Nada. Unless may sablay quality control natin (which I doubt..) nope.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    ok thanks guys for the informative insights..

Pede din kya nyo ma i compare ang NHV level and suspension quality ng New gen Vios vs sa Corolla '96 model?

since magkaiba ang suspension and NVH quality level between a Vios and an Altis..I just want to know if mas maganda din ba ang suspension at NVH level ng lumang Toyota corolla '96 before as compared sa new gen. vios?

*note* ito ang dati kong ride for so many years..and was very satisfied with that unit till the time I have to upgrade na...and right now i'm on a window shopping of sort to find for a new car...so parang hinahanap ko sa new Vios yung same comfort and ride ng Toyota corolla '96 model which was an older version ng Totota corolla Altis..which according sa review eh mas maganda ang suspension and nvh level compared sa new gen vios..medyo torn kse ako between sa Altis and sa Vios if not for the newer looks ng vios and much cheaper price...But on personal choice..altis din sana gusto ko..since it has some sort of sentimental value being a previous corolla owner..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Pede din kya nyo ma i compare ang NHV level and suspension quality ng New gen Vios vs sa Corolla '96 model?

since magkaiba ang suspension and NVH quality level between a Vios and an Altis..I just want to know if mas maganda din ba ang suspension at NVH level ng lumang Toyota corolla '96 before as compared sa new gen. vios?

*note* ito ang dati kong ride for so many years..and was very satisfied with that unit till the time I have to upgrade na...and right now i'm on a window shopping of sort to find for a new car...so parang hinahanap ko sa new Vios yung same comfort and ride ng Toyota corolla '96 model which was an older version ng Totota corolla Altis..which according sa review eh mas maganda ang suspension and nvh level compared sa new gen vios..medyo torn kse ako between sa Altis and sa Vios if not for the newer looks ng vios and much cheaper price...But on personal choice..altis din sana gusto ko..since it has some sort of sentimental value being a previous corolla owner..
    it's not sentimental value, sir. it's fear of the unknown.
    you liked your previous ride so much, you're afraid that if you shift to the other brand, you might not like it as much..
    when i buy a car, it usually takes me 6 months haunting the casas, sitting in the cars.., to finally take the plunge..
    lalo na ngayon.. vios, mirage g4, almera.. so many choices.. each with its unique advantages..

good luck.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009

We both have gli big body and vios, mas maganda talaga suspension ng corolla. Vios is vios.. hehehe..fast car para sa displacement nya and matipid other than that wala na

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    From what I've seen and inspected, kalampag issue ay galing sa mga under engine plastic covers, especially those near the wheel wells, medyo flimsy yung mga plastic that can flap on rough roads.

Sa Innova, karamihan ay rubbers yung covers, so walang kalampag.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nyvlem View Post
    Vios is not a luxury car
    Correct. So dont expect that much. If you want a better ride, buy a luxury car

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vios1.3eat_user View Post
    Correct. So dont expect that much. If you want a better ride, buy a luxury car

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk
    Pero sa bilis.. elibs ako para sa 1.3 hehehe..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Better still, test drive one. That way, you will firsthand how it rides.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    good review yung nabasa ko its just a lingering question na " if toyota made a considerable improvements in suspension and noise-vibration-harshness (NVH) lessening " then why marami akong nabasa in this forum regarding suspension and kalampag/ kapok issues regarding the 3rd gen. bios?

a few weeks ago I managed to talk to one of the toyota SA's in trinomia..and the SA told me that most vios or I think all 3rd gen. vios are "locally assembled units" compared to Toyota Altis which is assembled in Thailand... hope somebody can clarify or shed some light about this...
    It's either wala akong naririnig na kalampag or manhid ako hehe. My 1.3E AT doesn't have that kalampag issues.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Tire black din pag may oras: