New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 900 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Front reminds me of the 1ST GEN USDM Ford Focus

Rear reminds me of 8TH GEN Accord

=====

Since there is no plans to sell this in Japan nor the USA, I wonder what kind of degree of crash safety will Toyota engineer this Vios to adhere/comply to. Honestly, Asean NCAP don't mean squat and its still in its infancy. If this Vios was crash tested using the latest standard of IIHS then it would be believable.

Also lets hope Toyota does not bestow the same engineering compromises (ie. will not pass the IIHS crash tests, etc) as the IMV series (Fortuner, Hilux, Innova) just because they don't have any plans to sell to "first world" countries with uncompromising and stringent crash safety regulations.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Front reminds me of the 1ST GEN USDM Ford Focus

Rear reminds me of 8TH GEN Accord

=====

Since there is no plans to sell this in Japan nor the USA, I wonder what kind of degree of crash safety will Toyota engineer this Vios to adhere/comply to. Honestly, Asean NCAP don't mean squat and its still in its infancy. If this Vios was crash tested using the latest standard of IIHS then it would be believable.

Also lets hope Toyota does not bestow the same engineering compromises (ie. will not pass the IIHS crash tests, etc) as the IMV series (Fortuner, Hilux, Innova) just because they don't have any plans to sell to "first world" countries with uncompromising and stringent crash safety regulations.
    Let's just hope that this is more crash worthy than its predecessor, current Vios. Which fared average on most crash test held in North America.

On the rear styling, I see more 1st gen Vios than anything else.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    sana ganito itsura ng 1.5G

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^^una kong naisip MB dun sa butt and side shots...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    sana ganito itsura ng 1.5G

Mukhang same yata ito dun sa nakapost, kung yung G model siguro eh imodz baka makuha yung ganitong dating. Ayos na ayos.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    yup. yan yung sketches nung puro spy pic palang ang lumalabas. turns out accurate naman.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Ang ganda!!!! Since overprice yung 2014 carens, eto na lang ang bibilhin ko kay kumander. Mas okay din sa akin kung same engine pa rin sa 2014 vios. Tested reliable and easy to maintain. Vios G

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Ganda ng dashboard, di na center ng dashboard ang speedometer.

2013 Toyota Vios Spyshots - Cars Bikes Trucks

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    On the rear styling, I see more 1st gen Vios than anything else.
    agree, i think its more of an evolution sa rear ng current vios

but if im going to force my eyes....
    for the rear, on this angle:

i see this:

mixed with this

but im pretty sure in person it'll look differently.

on the front naman.... the v-shaped continuous grill, well that's Toyota's latest identity

Last edited by foifoi05; March 23rd, 2013 at 05:19 AM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Sa Vios ko lang nakita na mas gusto ng mga tao na wag palitan yung lumang makina.