New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Diesel. High torque (great for hauling stiff/people), lasts longer than gas engines. Wish I could still say na mura ang diesel fuel, but at the rate it's going up...

Gasoline is great for speed, but then again, since hardly aerodynamic ang mga AUVs tulad ng Revo, sayang lang. Besides, ano'ng silbi ng speed sa Pilipinas na panay traffic at masama ang kalsada?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    siyempre yung diesel! mahal na ng gas ngayon kaya mas praktical mag diesel.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Revo na rin lang ang pinaguusapan,ok lang siguro sa mga mods dito ko post. Just awhile ago my friend bought a Prado and is going to sell his 2003 Revo VX2 for 750K. Brand new cost 980k.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go for the Revo diesel (GLX)... practical bugger.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    if its more of city driving. i would have to go with the diesel variant. dahil mas tipid. pero pag hindi naman sa trafik masyado ang dadaanan. gas na lang.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    go for revo diesel GL or GLX para tipid

sa revo 1.8 gas, mga 6 to 8.5Km/L lang ito..

in terms of fuel consumption and based on experience, you saved more than half with the revo diesel than with gas.. (1000php for gasoline versus 500php for diesel on same route/distance)

if fuel consumption is not an issue, go for the gas model dahil tamimik

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Tahimik, pero guzzler, at mabagal pa rin. My cousin has modified his Revo as far as he could without resorting to a noisy exhaust. It's still just barely adequate in terms of acceleration... I'd pick the diesel no matter what, until a 2.0 gas version comes along with adequate power.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    HOLD YOUR HORSES!!!... checkout www.motioncars.com for the scoop on the upcoming Isuzu Adventure Master (based on the DMAX) and the Toyota Revo Innova!!!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    any comments on the adventures?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    O, ganyan na ganyan yung itsura ng Bogeymachine ko. (plus spoiler, rain visors, stepboards, window tint and rear sensors, hehehe)
    Last edited by Bogeyman; October 20th, 2004 at 06:03 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
advice which REVO to choose?