New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Sana standardize na lang no? Para wala ng incident na maling pagkarga. Win-win for the petrol company and consumers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    pwede. ang naiisip ko dyan ung tipong magkaiba ung shape ng nozzle guide ng petrol at diesel para hindi talaga magkamali.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by s10pao View Post
    pwede. ang naiisip ko dyan ung tipong magkaiba ung shape ng nozzle guide ng petrol at diesel para hindi talaga magkamali.
    Thats what im talking about bro.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Thats what im talking about bro.

tara ipa-patent natin. baka yumaman pa tayo

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    How come 4 years ago if im not mistaken a gasoline boy from petron buendia - pasong tamo loaded me diesel (gasoline ride ko BTW)
    I assume kumasya yun nozzle.

Thankfully patay engine ko, they remove my gas tank, drained it.

Kaya advisable talaga off ang engine while filling.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCe2KnowU View Post
    ganyan yun pampasadang van ng uncle ko eh
    diesel nalagyan ng unleaded ouch... laki ng gastos
    tapos ginawa nila then nagawa naman kaso after that
    tirikin na sya, lagi nalang nasisira tsk.. nabalitaan ko nalang
    nagpalit na ng makina...pati ibang parts..
    mukhang sakit na sa ulo yan sir... wag naman sana
    na kay kay diesel dude ngayon yung car...

expert naman sila pag dating sa diesel...

sabi nga lang nya... 3 palang na same car ang nahawakan nila...

siguro naman DD can see,,,, kung later on mag kaka problema ako dahil sa nangyari...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    This poultice was scarce laid on,when the drummer,who had begun to abate of his exclamations,broke forth into such a hideous yell as made the whole company tremble,then,seizing a pewter pint pot that stood by him,squeezed the sides of it together,as if it had been made of pliant leather,grinding his teeth at the same time with a most horrible grin At length,it was proposed by Bragwell,that we should scour the hundreds,sweat the constable,maul the watch,and then reel soberly to bed
    Air Jordan Pas Cher

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Roska,who never came down from up stairs,suddenly ran into the dining room they began to chase her out she was scared,doubled back into the room and sat down a footman picked her up and carried her away When after fifteen years of married life he died leaving her with a son and two daughters,Marya Dmitrievna had grown so accustomed to her house and to town life that she had no inclination to leave O
    Air Jordan Pas Cher

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    A few impressions stand out vividly from the first years of my life.but the shadows of the prison house are on the rest Thompson listened attentively to what he said,and at last,shedding a flood of tears,shook his hand,and left us without making any reply
    Moncler Pas Cher

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    good to me It is not so much the lack of technical information that holds us back,but more the lack of self confidence The closer he gets to good bye,the more he seems to remember this example while thou art employed in the perusal of the following sheets.and seek not to appropriate to thyself that which equally belongs to five hundred different people
    Air Jordan Pas Cher

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Accidentally fill diesel in a gasoline car(Innova)‎