New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    naka 5000 units daw ang 2007 Camry for just 1 month sa ME

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    lagyan na lang ng lexus badge yang camry natin para pwede na ikumpara sa BMW..... ahehehehehe

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    blame it on the local tax laws here.
    Wouldn't be so bad paying taxes if the money were being spent well, right. But some (much?) of it is going either to private hands or to pay interest on big loans that went bad, like for that nuclear plant that never produced any energy, no?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chickeness View Post
    i dont think camry is fully loaded in phils, plus, they still have optional package. i just went to toyota shaw
    What's the optional package? The Camry's more than ok, minus the center console.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I think overpriced talaga ang Camry dito but its still selling well dahil Toyota siya.At alam ko mas maliit ang tax at tarrifs nang ASEAN sourced cars.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    fully-loaded na yung atin compared to the US ones, equivalent to the top-shelf US camrys. Leather, power seats all-around, swiveling HIDs, sunshades, all the electronic driving aids, 3.5-liter V6... etc. any optional packages at the dealer are just that, dealer options, and not factory options like they are in the US.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Although there may be some dealer options, the top of the line Camry being sold here (3.5L V6) is pretty much fully-loaded, and comparable to top of the line US Camrys and perhaps almost worthy of an 'L' badge ;)

As to the prices, you really can't make a fair comparison on the Camry (and many cars available in both markets, for that matter) between US prices and RP prices. Similar-specced Top of the line/Fully-loaded models in both markets will come out more expensive here than if purchased and used in the US.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing View Post
    I've seen 2 on the road and ang ganda talaga. The 2.4L variant is good enough for me. Magandang topic yan BMW 3 series vs Camry ah. It's a tough choice. BMW pa din hehehe.
    Para di na ma-OT:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32478

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I thought at first there's a lemon complaint about the Camry, just like the new Civic. Buti na lang hindi.

It really depends on the country how much a car will cost. In Singapore, the Altis costs over 2.5 million pesos!

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    2M malaki tingnan kasi million eh, may M. Pero magkano lang ba talaga ang halaga ng piso? manood ka ng sine 200 pesos na. Kumain ka sa mcdo para mabusog ka 150 pesos na (isang mcchicken at 6 pc nuggets) bitin pa nga yun eh.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
About the New CAMRY.