New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ganun talaga... first time nalaman ko about the taxes here... i nearly cried. my dreams of getting a decent e55 benz or bmw m5 is shattered damn taxes.

the only that can counter this is by earning a lot of money or making kurakot if u are a govt employee. hahha

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrusblutrooper View Post
    naalala ko na naman ang FJ cruiser. it sells here for about 3.5 million pesos sa states +USD24k===1.2million pesos hahahhaha only in my dreams
    saw an FJ cruiser here in cebu. colored blue.. asteg3.5 pala yun ? WTF!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    simple lang. mas mayaman ka kapag naka-Camry ka dito kesa naka-Camry ka sa tate! ;)

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    and tax inclusive na rin yang mga US prices.

Actually those prices are the MSRP and nobody in their right mind pays the MSRP here, almost all bargain the prices down to dealers invoice price. When I bought my truck the dealer wanted something like $31.5K and I got it dropped to about $27.6K just by negotiating the price. Also prices are not inclusive of taxes when you are given a price. The taxes, title, and registration are added to the price, so the price of that Camry would still be plus T,T,R.

simple lang. mas mayaman ka kapag naka-Camry ka dito kesa naka-Camry ka sa tate! ;)
    tama ka dyan! dito sa dubai taxi lang ang toyota camry... by next year dubai trans authority will be upgrading the fleets with 2007 models...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I don't understand the taxes in Phils.
    The cars are made in the Philippines.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    huh? what cars are made in the philippines? maybe assembled you mean?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chickeness View Post
    I don't understand the taxes in Phils.
    The cars are made in the Philippines.
    Our Camry is made in Thailand.

And I think your V40 Camry is made in Kentucky ata.

The payment for the cargo ship (from Thailand to the Phil.) is also part of the 2m peso price tag.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven View Post
    Our Camry is made in Thailand.

And I think your V40 Camry is made in Kentucky ata.

The payment for the cargo ship (from Thailand to the Phil.) is also part of the 2m peso price tag.
    USDM Camry are made in Kentucky at ang iba galing Japan, so mas mahal siguro ang shipping from Japan to States compared to Thailand to Phils. Not to mention mas mahal labor/parts/assembly sa Japan di ba? Starting price for I4 is $18,900, starting ng V6 is $23,000 and up to $28,000 for Hybrid with leather, sunroof, Bose sound system and Navigation.
    Last edited by Camgen6; November 4th, 2006 at 04:53 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hubertq34 View Post
    tama ka dyan! dito sa dubai taxi lang ang toyota camry... by next year dubai trans authority will be upgrading the fleets with 2007 models...

Uhmm nag tipid ang Dubai, dati kasi when I was in Dubai, UAE at Bahrain ay mga Mercedes and mga taxi fleet nila.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
About the New CAMRY.