New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    ei guys,
    may nabili yun erpats kong 94 land cruiser 4x4... actually yun orig owner sya yun owner ng importing business ng SUV's sa subic.

yun LC was converted using conversion kits. pero may mga flaws... like yun hand brake as right side, yun power windows control asa front passenger side and yun lights and washer di pa naconvert. yun lights control/lever its on the right side of the steering colum tas yun wiper/winshield washer asa left side.

may alam ba kayong reputable and trusted shop na pwede magpaconvert?

atchaka conversion kits? meron kaya?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There is no such thing as a 'conversion kit'. Term lang iyon na naimbento dito sa atin. You cannot just go to the auto supply store and buy a big box of parts called a 'conversion kit.

Sa mga developing countries lang naman thriving ang ganitong industry. Punta ka sa Japan or Europe share lang ng kalye ang LHD sa RHD.

Anong Land Cruiser ba iyan? Madami kasing Land Cruiser noong 1994. May LC80 at LC70 series nun. Pati LC40 in production pa din that time. Hehehe.

Heto ang example LC 70:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    um, nope nothing like that

Land cruiser 80 like this one. dark blue lang sa amin.

a ganun ba? compared kase sa 2 door hilux ng office mate ko(subic din) melted yun ibang dash panel nya. sa LC namin wala. baka the owner had it converted sa Jap before importing it here. tutal sya naman yun owner ng importation business na yun...
    Last edited by cardo; August 21st, 2003 at 12:31 PM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    if it's lc80 most probably pinalitan yung top part ng dash and yung fascia kaya mukhang orig, but the a/c piping wala, most probably moldflex lang ginamit.
    you can convert/transfer the wiper and power windows.
    but the handbrake and the levers on the steering wheel, you can't. pwera nalang makabili ka ng orig lhd parts, the whole steering column and the whole center console.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa Apalit merong mga orig LHD parts.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ???
    ewan ko lang ngayon otep

kasi last time nandun ako
    all i see is pajero, civic, adventure corolla parts

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayyyy...wala nang LC? At least may Pajero. Hehehe. Don't forget to check out my TJM or ARB's ha. Preferably powdercoat na black. Sana maraming stocks.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    isa lang yata yun eh saka aluminum din yata tulad sa akin, check ko mamaya or tomorrow

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    23Aug2003 (UTC -7)

Dudes, if I can help, I have a lot of Land Cruiser 80-series and 100-series repair manuals, that include diagrams and measurements, and even part numbers, and specs to the last bolt. If you want, e-mail me at "drexx at pacific.net.sg" and gimme your fax number so I can help you out, step-by-step.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kimps how much do they sell bumpers like your int he place you mentioned? basta pang japanese lang na pick up. thanks.

94 LC Conversion