New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy
    Btw, skyline replacement will be in the form of a beefier G35 platform. Also seen testing at Nurenburg. You know what, I should have a vacation home in Germany next to the Nurenburg race track. Living next to the track means you get to see all the new and exciting sports car out there.
    Lucky you...dont forget to bring a digital cam and at least 512mb of card and post some pics here.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Toyota is planning a new supercar to compete with Ferrari and the like. It is rumored to have an mid-mounted, F1-inspired V10 engine.

The HSC concept, which was to translate to the NSX replacement, was said to be scrapped already. Top Gear commented that Honda ought to venture elsewhere other than perpetually improving their NSX, now around 15 years old.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yeah and who would be willing to pay 150Gs for a toyota! I agree with Shaq Could you imagine a typical ferrari guy going to the dealership to buy a toyota? I know toyota is enjoying some success in F1 but no matter what, when you say toyota supercar is like an oxymoron. Just imagine a V10 powered "corolla".

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    i'll keep dreamin'

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
5th Generation Toyota Supra is coming BACK!