New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    I don't think it has something to do with the price of diesel.

in a global business perspective. I wonder if its worth it to keep a diesel version of a vehicle for a specific country only?
    Can Toyota PH still sell 10K units of the current Gen diesel Innova if its sold with the 3rd Gen?

Hi-Ace commuter is only round 1.3M...
    not price of diesel? eh bakit yung mga ka kumpetesya niya MPV ay puro gasoline?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    not price of diesel? eh bakit yung mga ka kumpetesya niya MPV ay puro gasoline?
    look at the ASEAN picture... Ano mapapala ng Toyota to stop production for a diesel Innova for our market.

tayo lang market nun. it cannot be exported sa China and I don't think ganun kalaki market ng Vietnam and Myanmar.

anyway, di tayo Toyota, so we have to wait and see kung anong mangyayari when the new Innova is locally released.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    This more likely will happen:
    Innova Zenix FWD will be imported from Indonesia.
    Current Diesel IMV based RWD Innova still assembled in Sta Rosa assembly plant.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Toyota India

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Sa India...

The 2023 Toyota Innova with a diesel engine is still possible but there is a catch | Autodeal

Toyota India plans to sell the new gasoline and hybrid Innovas alongside the older model. There is a catch, however, and that comes in the form of wiping out the higher variants of the older version of the MPV and retaining the more budget-friendly or fleet-spec models. In this manner, both versions of the Toyota Innova can exist to satisfy the customers who want diesel power and the customers who are ready to venture into the newer hybrid era technology.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    currently, in the phils,
    even the lower variant already comes with power doors and locks, my non-negotiable item.
    so yes, it is acceptable, that is, if i were in the market for an innova.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Report: Hybrid units account for 82% of all-new Innova sales in Indonesia | TopGear PH

Toyota Astra Motor marketing director, told the website that hybrids already account for 82% of all-new Innova reservations in Indonesia. That’s roughly 3,000 out of around 4,000 orders that have been placed.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast