New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleryner View Post
    2. For the dashcam, IDK why they just didnt include a record to microsd feature sa camera system nila. I have a spare dashcam (from my other car na nasira yung rearcam and I replaced it w a new one. Tamang tama no need ko na siguro another rearcam). My concern is the wiring of the power. Dati kasi nirerekta sa Cig Lighter. Now since USB ports sya at nasa may passenger side, im not sure pano rektahin yun line. And baka di pa sanay mga Installer sa new Veloz ma void pa warranty if magka problem...

Would also like to know paano kaya... hmmm
    If I may make a suggestion. Several years ago all my dashcams are hardwired, meaning i had it tapped to a wire or a fuse. Until about 2 years ago I heard and tried of using the obd hardwire method. You line up the wiring normally on the pillars then connect it to the obd port of your vehicle via a kit. Comes with a switch also so you can leave it on if in a mall parking or whenever you want to with the engine off or auto off when you turn off the engine. No splicing, no tapping. Just plug it in the port since the ports are standard across different vehicles. You just need to look for the location of your obd port. It's usually near the foot well, driver's side. You can remove it easily if the casa needs to access your obd port.

Sent from my SM-P615 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    If I may make a suggestion. Several years ago all my dashcams are hardwired, meaning i had it tapped to a wire or a fuse. Until about 2 years ago I heard and tried of using the obd hardwire method. You line up the wiring normally on the pillars then connect it to the obd port of your vehicle via a kit. Comes with a switch also so you can leave it on if in a mall parking or whenever you want to with the engine off or auto off when you turn off the engine. No splicing, no tapping. Just plug it in the port since the ports are standard across different vehicles. You just need to look for the location of your obd port. It's usually near the foot well, driver's side. You can remove it easily if the casa needs to access your obd port.

Sent from my SM-P615 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    My dashcams are also hardwired sa may cigarette port. Good to know meron palang ganyan ibang method.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleryner View Post
    2. For the dashcam, IDK why they just didnt include a record to microsd feature sa camera system nila. I have a spare dashcam (from my other car na nasira yung rearcam and I replaced it w a new one. Tamang tama no need ko na siguro another rearcam). My concern is the wiring of the power. Dati kasi nirerekta sa Cig Lighter. Now since USB ports sya at nasa may passenger side, im not sure pano rektahin yun line. And baka di pa sanay mga Installer sa new Veloz ma void pa warranty if magka problem...

Would also like to know paano kaya... hmmm
    Why not buy a ciggarette lighter slot to USB converter para ma connect dashcam from USB cable?
    I think most Dashcams are USB male plugs that are only connected to the USB slot of cigarrete lighter to USB converter. Hindi pa ako nakakita ng Dashcam na ang male plug is cigarette lighter slot.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Fuse tap is another solution ...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Toyota could be releasing new Veloz E variant priced at P1.092-M | TopGear PH

The soon-to-be base Veloz will come without puddle lamps on the sides and without overfenders on the wheel arches. The latter has supposedly resulted in a 5mm reduction in overall width. This new trim will also come with 16-inch alloy wheels, a tad bit smaller than the current 17-inch alloys on the G and V trims.

The Veloz E, however, will share a few components with the G, such as the eight-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It’ll also still have a wireless charger and a reversing camera with rear parking sensors. No Toyota Safety Sense here, though.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    interesting marketing ploy...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Toyota Covering all its Bases.
    You either get a TOTL Avanza or a little more you get the base model Veloz.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Is it hard to get a Veloz? need to reserve early? will get one on January.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast