New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 108
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    264
    #91
    https://youtu.be/11imAsQeHQQ

    Mukhang 2022 model yung fortuner.

    Sent from my SM-S906E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,649
    #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Witcher View Post
    https://youtu.be/11imAsQeHQQ

    Mukhang 2022 model yung fortuner.

    Sent from my SM-S906E using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    20k kms pero wala na daw warranty...

    Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    49,713
    #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Witcher View Post
    https://youtu.be/11imAsQeHQQ

    Mukhang 2022 model yung fortuner.

    Sent from my SM-S906E using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    i don't know about you guys,
    but...
    "isn't that normal?"

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,588
    #94
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i don't know about you guys,
    but...
    "isn't that normal?"
    He should have bought a gasoline-fed vehicle if he didnít want black smoke. Hehehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,714
    #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Witcher View Post
    https://youtu.be/11imAsQeHQQ

    Mukhang 2022 model yung fortuner.

    Sent from my SM-S906E using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Clickbait yata yan eh.. normal.naman yun.. nag papagpag lang ng carbon

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    711
    #96
    2023 Q 1GD

    dunno how to describe this, parang agressive mag shift on lower gears minsan? dunno if shift shock ba tawag dito. ramdam sa cabin when it occurs.

    mga <5 times ko pa lang naranasan. thrice on the same trip. naka eco mode if that matters. <200km on odo

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    264
    #97
    Quote Originally Posted by ParticleX View Post
    2023 Q 1GD

    dunno how to describe this, parang agressive mag shift on lower gears minsan? dunno if shift shock ba tawag dito. ramdam sa cabin when it occurs.

    mga <5 times ko pa lang naranasan. thrice on the same trip. naka eco mode if that matters. <200km on odo
    try mo dalhin sa casa baka firmware lng need ng ecu yan.

    Sent from my SM-S906E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    711
    #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Witcher View Post
    try mo dalhin sa casa baka firmware lng need ng ecu yan.

    Sent from my SM-S906E using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    okay na, nanibago lang ako sa shifting nung transmission. medyo pitik pitik lang kasi ako sa silinyador for the first few hundred KMs.

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    428
    #99
    Quote Originally Posted by ParticleX View Post
    okay na, nanibago lang ako sa shifting nung transmission. medyo pitik pitik lang kasi ako sa silinyador for the first few hundred KMs.
    galing ka ba sa gas car?

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    711
    #100
    Quote Originally Posted by kapitan88 View Post
    galing ka ba sa gas car?
    No, was daily driving a previous-gen 2.5 2KD Innova. For me malakas yung power nung 2.8 1GD on city driving.

    When I checked the paper specs, the 2KD is 102HP/260Nm versus the 1GD's 200HP/500Nm. Twice the power kaya nanibago ako hehe

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

2022 Toyota Fortuner