New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    I wonder who'd buy a million pesos vios when they can buy a slightly used innova e/g 2.8 diesel for a similar price.
    target market may be newly graduates from high school and college. Let me rephrase that the parents of the graduates will be buying them this unit.
    Thou for the price of the Vios GR-S i would rather opt for a second hand subaru WRX but as a Parent i would rather buy my kid this Vios GR-S.
    Most younger kids i know would rather drive that dressed up vios than the innova.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    target market may be newly graduates from high school and college. Let me rephrase that the parents of the graduates will be buying them this unit.
    Thou for the price of the Vios GR-S i would rather opt for a second hand subaru WRX but as a Parent i would rather buy my kid this Vios GR-S.
    Most younger kids i know would rather drive that dressed up vios than the innova.
    Sure but i mean there's not much difference compared to the usual but cheaper g variant aside from kits or looks. Unless the virtual 10-speed of the cvt manual mode is also unique to the trim, then maybe.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If I was the dad, I would choose the used WRX over a new Vios. At least I could get to drive it also. Hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Sure but i mean there's not much difference compared to the usual but cheaper g variant aside from kits or looks. Unless the virtual 10-speed of the cvt manual mode is also unique to the trim, then maybe.
    yes, its all looks.
    Just wait a month or two and quite sure there are already a lot of replica copies of the Gr-S body kit in the market for a fraction of the price difference of a G and GR-S vios.

I think the 10 speed CVT is unique to the Gr-S but it still won't persuade me to buy one instead of something else.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    yes, its all looks.
    Just wait a month or two and quite sure there are already a lot of replica copies of the Gr-S body kit in the market for a fraction of the price difference of a G and GR-S vios.

I think the 10 speed CVT is unique to the Gr-S but it still won't persuade me to buy one instead of something else.
    Siguro kung much cheaper than 1 million ok lang pero like i said, the 1.5 g alone would suffice already for many.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345