New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    so the new Venza now is the Toyota Harrier. Hindi na siya wagonish crossover like the previous

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Mazda6 ata gusto mo. Bili ka na rin.

If given a Camry for a car plan, I would never refuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sadly, no, bai. Too big for our use & traffic. A GR Yaris would be great!2021 Toyota Venza - 5 Seat Hybrid only CUV

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Sadly, no, bai. Too big for our use & traffic. A GR Yaris would be great!2021 Toyota Venza - 5 Seat Hybrid only CUV

With the marketing style of ToyotaPH, that GR Yaris ain’t coming. Not sure where you are but within our community and in BGC, Camrys and Accords are common much like CUVs and PPVs.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    With the marketing style of ToyotaPH, that GR Yaris ain’t coming. Not sure where you are but within our community and in BGC, Camrys and Accords are common much like CUVs and PPVs.

Our roads are shrinking, bai. The GR is pure wishful thinking....gone impossible, postCOVID.... even if ToyotaPh would. Won't be aiming cars for a while.2021 Toyota Venza - 5 Seat Hybrid only CUV

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Our roads are shrinking, bai. The GR is pure wishful thinking....gone impossible, postCOVID.... even if ToyotaPh would. Won't be aiming cars for a while.2021 Toyota Venza - 5 Seat Hybrid only CUV

You know what, with the pandemic, some people might let go of some of their vehicles for a bargain price. You don’t know we might encounter a decent ride for a very good price.

Back to the topic, there is no way that ToyotaPH will bring this ride locally. With the TOTL RAV4 already at over 2M, this ride might be already in the 3M price range. You might be better off with an LC200 or a Lexus RX.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    You know what, with the pandemic, some people might let go of some of their vehicles for a bargain price. You don’t know we might encounter a decent ride for a very good price.
    i am thinking the opposite.
    people may want to buy their own rides, so's they do not have to experience the inconvenience of falling in line to ride a half-empty PU vehicle.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am thinking the opposite.
    people may want to buy their own rides, so's they do not have to experience the inconvenience of falling in line to ride a half-empty PU vehicle.
    Kahit gusto ng kotse, may pambili pa ba sila?

Our most recent market data is showing us reduced consumption, and consumption skewed towards essentials and hygiene products and less of "luxuries".

In this time where a big chunk of the gig economy and OFWs are affected (these are booming first time car buyer demographics), the outlook is bleak for car sales.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    how can i consume, when i have limited access to the world beyond my driveway.

i suppose, we will find out a few weeks after lockup is lifted, what the pulse of the commuting public, will be.
    PU, grab, or bili kotse?
    or push legislation for WFH?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015

Back to the topic, there is no way that ToyotaPH will bring this ride locally. With the TOTL RAV4 already at over 2M, this ride might be already in the 3M price range. You might be better off with an LC200 or a Lexus RX.

Thanks, bai....grateful here & would rather stay resistant to the tempting.2021 Toyota Venza - 5 Seat Hybrid only CUV

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Spare wheel looks flucking good lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12