New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Sorry EQ, I think I may have jinxed it when I mentioned the possibility...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Haha no worries. Kainis lang. Waiting another 6 months because these MF politicos push their weight around.

Nothing confirmed yet but i guess its happening. I mean i reserved last year.. they told me to reserve additional funds, pay balance , buy overpriced insurance, etc. They told me i'm the first yadda yadda.

And now all of a sudden...run around.......

I knew it was gonna be HOTTER than the facelifted LC200 when that came out and the waiting list for that was reallllly long. Combined with chip shortages, production stoppages in Japan (1.5 months daw starting Sept in the OnLY LC 300 plant due to chip issues)...the supply worldwide will be extremely tight.

1 LC per Philippine dealer sounds about right.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Ask for your money back if they can’t deliver. May reservation ka naman.

Sometimes you have to rub it hard to some people to get your message across.

Sabihin mo - “Even though I have the money but word of honor I value more.” I doubt they will bite since car dealerships work like crooks sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Id end up waiting a year then if i got a refund...

Either way i am gonna be shafted

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Id end up waiting a year then if i got a refund...

Either way i am gonna be shafted

We feel you, bro. I hope they can accomodate you within the next few months.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Can they provide conduction sticker number, VIN, etc? That should be easy to provide by the dealer.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    The dealer keeps telling me wala pang CSR so they cant get d unit from the plant. The plant tells them kulang daw sila ng documentatiom for customs. I doubt this. This is toyota we are talking about here. They know how this works. This is not rocket science to them. And am sure their buyers for the LCs wont buy that excuse either.

Strange that they called me to pay etc and that they said unit will be released. Now its a different story AFTER they got my money. And this LC aint exactly cheap And all the people in line after me are politicians......

Am just a normal citizen who is an LC fanboy and had the foresight to reserve way earlier than anyone. I hope they dont screw us and keep their word. They know they have us by the balls....

Last edited by EQAddict; September 2nd, 2021 at 02:49 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Still hopeful you will get your unit as promised bro.

Same dealer ito nung previous LCs mo diba?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    baka may politician na umaawit ng mas malakas sayo bro.. hehe

well, give them the benefit of the doubt, especially during this pandemic.. much more difficult to push here and there..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Yeah am kinda worried now.

After paying in full, plus getting their insurance....im now getting the runaround na wala pa daw CSR etc. Be patient daw. Labo....

Naku po sir mukang na issa prank po kayo.