New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I was just in Dubai and have seen several of the new 2022 Toyota Land Cruisers, including the TRD version with snorkel. This is what it looked like, and exactly the same color. So these updated cruisers are already manufactured and shipped and ready for buyers to order and take delivery. Comes with either gas or diesel. The new gas 3.5L biturbo is a beast of an engine, with 416Hp and 443 ft-lb of torque. Or you can order it with the 3.3L Diesel with 470ft-lb of torque. And in 2023 they will have an all electric version. No hybrid models are available in the future??

New Toyota Land Cruiser - see why it's even tougher than ever before! - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Interesting thing is that ARB is reporting a surge in interest in off-road accessories for the LC200 model. I guess more people are now willing to off-road their LC200s since they probably have a shiny new LC300 coming in.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Interesting thing is that ARB is reporting a surge in interest in off-road accessories for the LC200 model. I guess more people are now willing to off-road their LC200s since they probably have a shiny new LC300 coming in.
    or maybe the reverse.
    "the more off-road accessories, the less likely it will be driven off-road" ?
    heh heh.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    The best stock tires in the world? galing ng traction control. Toyota needs to use the fotuner on this circuit.

Not just the best tires in its class. The best diff locks as well.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by rademamj View Post
    I was just in Dubai and have seen several of the new 2022 Toyota Land Cruisers, including the TRD version with snorkel. This is what it looked like, and exactly the same color. So these updated cruisers are already manufactured and shipped and ready for buyers to order and take delivery. Comes with either gas or diesel. The new gas 3.5L biturbo is a beast of an engine, with 416Hp and 443 ft-lb of torque. Or you can order it with the 3.3L Diesel with 470ft-lb of torque. And in 2023 they will have an all electric version. No hybrid models are available in the future??

New Toyota Land Cruiser - see why it's even tougher than ever before! - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I love it! Will mod mine like this when it arrives.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Could also mean that the used market for LC200 will have more units now that the LC300 is out ... Many off-roaders buy used then modify ...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Most detailed (1 hour) live comparo between the LC200 and LC300. Very interesting watch for the LC fans.

Learned a lot about all these awd electronics and technology.

First Drive - Toyota Landcruiser LC300 2022 - offroad, towing, dirt, onroad review vs LC200 - YouTube

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Most detailed (1 hour) live comparo between the LC200 and LC300. Very interesting watch for the LC fans.

Learned a lot about all these awd electronics and technology.

First Drive - Toyota Landcruiser LC300 2022 - offroad, towing, dirt, onroad review vs LC200 - YouTube

Good stuff. I was hoping for more info on the engine, hvac and how it compares to the prado. Maybe I'm asking abit much.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Does anyone know if its already long queue in the waiting list for the casa reservation? Nearest casa here in Bataan doesn't yet accept reservation.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cmquicho View Post
    Does anyone know if its already long queue in the waiting list for the casa reservation? Nearest casa here in Bataan doesn't yet accept reservation.
    I think if you can shell out 500k for the reservation fee, any of the big dealerships within Metro Manila can reserve you a unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk