New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    Ot Are there whispers of Tesla in the Philippines in 2023?? 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser LC300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes there are. ONLINE only sales as their first foray with accredited service centers.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Mayroon iyan....grey market lang or lexus version.

I dunno though...for our kind of traffic situation and even in some of our metro manla highways (cant really floor it in slex and nlex), gas version wouldnt make much sense. Its NOT that fast vs the diesel in speeds up to 70kmh .

If you can stretch your legs a lot then ithe gas would definitely be more enjoyable. But since our average speeds here are way below that....then the torquey diesel is the better choice.

Exactly. Kaya hindi ko rin gets yung logic ng iba na kelangan sobrang mabilis or kesyo speedy daw when it comes these suvs, only for them to be labeled as slow or pedestrian if they aren't. Lalo na nasa pinas lang naman tayo.

Anyway basta torquey enough for their size, esp. in uphills and they don't feel underpowered at all would suffice imho.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    She also said that Toyota Philippines since last year, starting with the Corolla Cross, is not installing AVT headunits in all their new car and facelifted car launches (except for the base variants of the CBU vehicles, Wigo, Innova and Vios though the AVT HUs they install now have Apple Car Play and Android Auto). Toyota Philippines is now shedding the image na tinitipid nila sa features mga buyer nila, kaya full options na mga nilalabas nila to make their cars competitive against the competition.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
    I noticed this too. They're about to crush all the competition including the chinese. Here they've started with the corolla cross. Camry got the fix too. I think the Rav4 and corolla might get the fix too.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Here is the pricing and some local specs for the 2 variants.Attachment 39109Attachment 39110

Got a higher res version of the spec sheet? Tsikot seems to be mangling the image resolution.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I hope numbah5 can post it. Mine is trashy for some reason.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Visor.PH just released an article stating the specs and prices of the LC300 to be launched by Toyota Motor Philippines. Read: Specs and prices of all-new Toyota Land Cruiser 3 | VISOR PH

It's the same as what bro EQAddict posted here. They've added that it will be released in the 3rd quarter of this year (Autoindustriya article could be right in saying August is the launch date) but retail sales will start on October.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
    Last edited by numbah5; July 9th, 2021 at 10:42 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I hope now with the pricing and specs released...those gray market bloodsucking leeches will be more realistic with their pricing.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ASPW thoughts on the LC300 (and Ineos Grenadier)

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I love it when he said he took a stock LC200 on australia's toughest overland route and it was fine.

Mercedes lent him 7 (seven) G Wagens for the same route and they ALL, as in all , broke down.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    GR looks dodgy...