New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Lc200 is not anymore on sale locally since Dec last year. Only available units that are brand new are grey market.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    Ah ganun ba? Sayang pala. Napanood ko rin kasi yung sa top 10 best suvs na vid ng auto deal ph sa yt at binanggit din yung lc200 na grabe daw deals ngayon or something like that. Yun pala wala nang unit pero kahit bago pa mag december nun, did they offer some sort of special deals for it or still the usual ones?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    The LC200 as i recall never had a deal. In fact since news that it would be the last of the V8 diesels from Toyota....ubusan talaga ng stocks especially in Australia, Russia, Africa etc. As in pakyawan ng remaining stocks.

You can get 2nd hand 2017 models mga 3.7 to 3.9m now. But the price will plateau and remain steady even with the LC300 launching. Just like the other LCs...the price drops and then plateaus forever........

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    The LC200 as i recall never had a deal. In fact since news that it would be the last of the V8 diesels from Toyota....ubusan talaga ng stocks especially in Australia, Russia, Africa etc. As in pakyawan ng remaining stocks.

You can get 2nd hand 2017 models mga 3.7 to 3.9m now. But the price will plateau and remain steady even with the LC300 launching. Just like the other LCs...the price drops and then plateaus forever........

Ah i see. If that's the case, then the outgoing prado will not be too far from being like that once they start unveiling its successor as well. Kaka-upgrade lang kasi nila ng local diesel neto to 1gd similar to the hilux/fortuner eh pero still oa ang presyo due to jpepa crap lol. Nangangarap lang sana to replace an aging bk pajero of the family for daily use kaso mukang malabo for the price hehehe. Mejo ekis din kung mga segunda mano lang mapapala if they want it badly.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    I don't think they benchmarked the Cullinan.

Upgrading the last gen was easy, they just had to add more of everything except the weight and cylinders(coz of climate change )

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ^^No definitely not cullinan.

The RR in SUV world means range rover, but they should change that na pala, coz rRolls got an SUV na pala.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    The only thing this needs is paddle shifters........

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The only thing this needs is paddle shifters........

Hahaha…EQ’s fetish, paddle shifters.

Mayrun naman manual override, Di ba?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    ^^No definitely not cullinan.

The RR in SUV world means range rover, but they should change that na pala, coz rRolls got an SUV na pala.
    Nakakahiya naman sa land rover na mas nauna pang gumawa ng mga suv lol

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes toyota accepts reservations. I went to Toyota Makati. Paid na the balance for the reservation fee. GULP.

No pricing or exact specs of models to be sold here. Just best guess estimates (5m and 5.7m for the 2 variants is the most common guess).

Sir EQ, bakit parang LC2 ang binurang unit detail? Baka iba code ng Toyota PH sa LC300?
    Signature