1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Halos pareha lang sa trailblazer

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Halos pareha lang sa trailblazer
    Performance used to be the Trailblazer's trump card. Now it's just a point of parity, so why would anyone still buy the Trailblazer over the Fort or Montero which have comparable performance?

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Performance used to be the Trailblazer's trump card. Now it's just a point of parity, so why would anyone still buy the Trailblazer over the Fort or Montero which have comparable performance?

Cause it’s cheaper I guess? And not everyone wants to have the same car as his neighbor?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Cause it’s cheaper I guess? And not everyone wants to have the same car as his neighbor?
    personally,
    i do not care if my car is the same as my neighbor's.
    my car is a tool.
    so we both have the same choice of good-quality tools...
    heh heh.
    OT.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    personally,
    i do not care if my car is the same as my neighbor's.
    my car is a tool.
    so we both have the same choice of good-quality tools...
    heh heh.
    OT.
    Yeah me too, except for the car being treated as a tool.

But maybe that’s some of the reasons someone might get a car over another... me I’d get something that has the best value proposition rather than the badge. Not interested in diesel PPVs but I can say the Fortuner 2.8 is ok naman. I think it is the best performer sa segment niya.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    These Asian PPVs are meant for all-around utility use and performance is not much of a key requirement for most buyers. People buy the best one for their needs.

If you want performance out of a truck, then get one of those American SUVs or full-size pickup trucks - they have big powerful engines, lots of towing capability, they are quick off the line but they are expensive and consumes a lot more fuel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

For a mere mortal like me, cost must be the main reason.

But not for Trailblazer if I am the buyer, maybe for choosing Montero than Fort.
    Tingnan mo naman, may naglabasan offer ngayon 2020 4x4 GT for 500k discount.
    Meaning, 1.95m nalang yung Montero 2020 4x4 GT if kunin before year ends.
    Compare that to 2021 4x4 Fortuner LTD which cost 2.4mish.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    For a mere mortal like me, cost must be the main reason.

But not for Trailblazer if I am the buyer, maybe for choosing Montero than Fort.
    Tingnan mo naman, may naglabasan offer ngayon 2020 4x4 GT for 500k discount.
    Meaning, 1.95m nalang yung Montero 2020 4x4 GT if kunin before year ends.
    Compare that to 2021 4x4 Fortuner LTD which cost 2.4mish.
    Bakit kailangan niyo ng 4x4? Sa province niyo gagamitin?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    These Asian PPVs are meant for all-around utility use and performance is not much of a key requirement for most buyers. People buy the best one for their needs.

If you want performance out of a truck, then get one of those American SUVs or full-size pickup trucks - they have big powerful engines, lots of towing capability, they are quick off the line but they are expensive and consumes a lot more fuel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    May kaibigan ako, kakabenta lang ng pick up niya, naghahanap ng bago, gusto daw niya ng medyo mabilis sa performance at “fuel efficiency” ng diesel SUVs. And sa daan, madaming mga nagpapabilis na pick up and SUVs, ala boy racer... although I agree with you, clearly may mga tao na nagcoconsider pa rin ng performance kahit sa PPVs...

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324