New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    They couldve put led strips on the fog bezels tho. Its like they ran out of ideas for the fog lap area hehe. So much black plastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    thais are saying the discounts could mean the facelift is coming soon....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i am wondering,
    will our local toyota offer post-covid discounts?
    heh heh.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am wondering,
    heh heh.
    probably not.. they need to pay the japanese execs and their minions...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am wondering,
    heh heh.
    6k to 10k siguro. Hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    6k to 10k siguro. Hehehe

Last March 65k offer baka ngayon 70k na lol

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    204Hp and 500Nm and toyota safety sense...

theyre not taking any prisoners.

I wonder how much TMP's suzuki will price this locally.

Toyota Fortuner Minorchange เปิดตัวในไทย 4 มิ.ย. นี้ เพิ่ม Safety SENSE และ 24 แรงม้า ! - HeadLight Magazine

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Toyota Thailand introduced the Fortuner for the first time in July 2015, then introduced a special decorative model, the TRD Sportivo, which came out in March 2016, followed by in August 2017, the device was adjusted for both the normal and the TRD. Sportivo, adjusting device MY2017, adding rear disc brakes, front passenger seat Electric adjustment, side steps changed to silver, etc. In addition, a new sub-model 2.4 4WD has been added as an alternative to customers.

Thereafter, the device was revamped for the Fortuner TRD Sportivo 2 in November 2018 and followed by a new sub-model upgrade from the 2.4 G manual transmission to the automatic transmission in May 2019.All of the data can be seen that Toyota has never. There is a formal makeover of Minorchange.

Most recently, Toyota Thailand announced the official launch of the Fortuner Minorchange in Thailand on June 4 for the first time in the world. Adjust external design Especially the front of the car To look sportier, more aggressive than before Including increasing Option to be more commensurate In order to maintain the number 1 sales of SUV / PPV group.

In addition, the new 2.8 liter turbo 1GD diesel engine has been upgraded to provide power through the 200 horsepower for the first time, becoming the top PPV herd of 204 horsepower, 500 newton meters from the factory.

The initial changes to the Toyota Fortuner Minorchange are as follows.

New Projector Lens Bi-Beam LED Headlight
    New design grille
    New front bumper design
    18-20 inch alloy wheels, new design
    New design side steps
    New design rear light
    New design rear bumper
    The interior of the cabin Even using the original dashboard design layout But has changed the stereo, new gauges screen

In addition to the modified design The power source has also been upgraded to be stronger than before.

DIESEL 2.8 TURBO

Diesel engine, code 1GD-FTV, 2.8-liter 2,755 cc. VN-Turbo cylinder x stroke 92.0 x 103.6 mm, compression ratio 15.6: 1, maximum power 177 horsepower at 3,400 rev / min, maximum torque 420 - 450 newton meters. At 1,400 - 2,600 rpm, paired with 6-speed automatic transmission, available in both 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive

Increased power to 204 horsepower 500 Nm (increased from 27 horsepower 50 Nm)

While the 2.4-liter diesel engine remains the same power

Diesel 2.4 liters (6AT)

Diesel engine, code 2GD-FTV, 2.4-liter, 2,393 cc. VN-Turbo cylinder x stroke 92.0 x 90.0 mm, compression ratio 15.6: 1, maximum power 150 horsepower at 3,400 rev / min, maximum torque 400 Nm at 1,600 - 2,000 rpm paired with 6-speed automatic transmission, available in both 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive

Car accessories and options are the most demanding thing customers can expect from Fortuner. This time, it was organized to the fullest whether

Add 360 degree camera system
    Change the touch screen, 9 inch touchscreen audio
    Added audio support for Apple CarPlay.
    Added a system to open-close the lid without using hands.
    Add a phone charger wirelessly. Wireless Charger.
    In addition, what many people have been waiting for in this round of the Toyota Fortuner Minorchange is also equipped with SAFETY SENSE .

Safety system before the accident Toyota Safety Sense
    Safety systems before collisions and automatic brakes Pre-Collision System
    Lane departure warning system With automatic steering wheel delay. Lane Keeping Assist
    Variable Automatic Speed ​​Control System Dynamic Radar Cruise Control

Details of the Toyota Fortuner Minorchange can be tracked on June 4. If there is more details, the Headlightmag.com team Will hurry to report to you

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Seems like toyota listened to every criticism this generation received.

1. Lighter steering
    2. More power
    3. Balance shaft(reserved for prado) this is huge!

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...tuner-suv.html

10. Join Date
    May 2016
    Hope to finally see standard safety kit across the model range. 7 airbags, ESC, TCS, reverse camera, sensors, cruise control. Will do for the base model G. As it is, Fortuner G is the most barebones in its class.

Toyota Safety Sense only for the V 4x4, will cost 2.4-2.5M.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast