New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Don't worry, the plate will cover part of that.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Will this be another plate relocator issue like the mazda?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Will this be another plate relocator issue like the mazda?

Can't seem to find a possible relocation option there.....No mod needed.2020 Toyota Corolla Altis

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Can't seem to find a possible relocation option there.....No mod needed.2020 Toyota Corolla Altis

Hologram then. Lol!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    the first top safety pick plus for the corolla

http://<a href="https://youtu.be/ElB... - YouTube</a>

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    I like the front, more aggresive and sporty. Yung side profile, not so much.

Sent from my SM-A600G using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    For us who tend grind our cars to the ground, would've preferred old school reliability over a few added MPGs via CVT. Granting they're now better than early versions, they're still the same intricate system of pulleys and belts working in a more synchronized way than regular ATs. More repeated movements of parts. More wear and tear quicker. More frequent CVT fluid changes. Good for short term service, not for keeps.2020 Toyota Corolla Altis

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    adding the 1st gear improves their direct shift cvts reliability imo.

For us who tend grind our cars to the ground, would've preferred old school reliability over a few added MPGs via CVT. Granting they're now better than early versions, they're still the same intricate system of pulleys and belts working in a more synchronized way than regular ATs. More repeated movements of parts. More wear and tear quicker. More frequent CVT fluid changes. Good for short term service, not for keeps.2020 Toyota Corolla Altis

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    adding the 1st gear improves their direct shift cvts reliability imo.
    Should extend life expectancy, but the eventual end would still mean assembly swap, not rehab.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006

50,000 km and counting with my CVT and all good so far. CVTF change same as regular ATF (every 40k) with the same volume (4L). And this car isn't baby'ed at all. 2020 Toyota Corolla Altis

Hoping for the same reliable performance for the next hundred thousand km. 2020 Toyota Corolla Altis

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    50,000 km and counting with my CVT and all good so far. CVTF change same as regular ATF (every 40k) with the same volume (4L). And this car isn't baby'ed at all. 2020 Toyota Corolla Altis

Hoping for the same reliable performance for the next hundred thousand km. 2020 Toyota Corolla Altis

I wish the same, sir. Many keep their cars for less than a decade. CVTs maybe fine for that. We have a few running beyond 2...regular ATs.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast