New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    tell me the prices of the two, and the km/li of the hybrid and the km/li of the gasoline variant that you intend to follow.
    i'll assume 50 pesos per liter of gasoline.
    i'll see what computations i can make, later.
    Nasa taas na.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I think hybrids are made to be more eco-friendly and to be less dependent on crude oil and not to lower the cost of owning a car.

Unless our govt gives huge tax cut to hybrids or electric vehicles, it shall be very difficult to break even or to offset the price difference.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Chief View Post
    I'll be getting the 2020 Altis V in cash. ₱15,000 lang discount + freebies. Ganun lang ba talaga? What else should I consider at the price of ₱1.2m?
    I just bought the new 2020 Corolla Altis 1.6V variant last month. My sales agent gave me 35K discount for my cash purchase. I just paid 1,150,000 for the unit. You can shop around for generous dealers.

Tip: Go to Toyota Pasong Tamo 😉

The interior of the new Altis seems smaller compared to previous gens because of its almost all-black interior vs beige/cream previously. But it is still roomy for me and the redesigned cabin ergonomics is worth it. To add, the overall cabin structure is redesigned to have a "ring" structure (like an airplane's fuselage) for maximum comfort and stability. I can also say that the new Altis has better cornering feel and turning precision compared to my previous Civic. 😊

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by controlfreak12 View Post
    I just bought the new 2020 Corolla Altis 1.6V variant last month. My sales agent gave me 35K discount for my cash purchase. I just paid 1,150,000 for the unit. You can shop around for generous dealers.

Tip: Go to Toyota Pasong Tamo [emoji6]

The interior of the new Altis seems smaller compared to previous gens because of its almost all-black interior vs beige/cream previously. But it is still roomy for me and the redesigned cabin ergonomics is worth it. To add, the overall cabin structure is redesigned to have a "ring" structure (like an airplane's fuselage) for maximum comfort and stability. I can also say that the new Altis has better cornering feel and turning precision compared to my previous Civic. [emoji4]
    Grats, sir![emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234