New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    tell me the prices of the two, and the km/li of the hybrid and the km/li of the gasoline variant that you intend to follow.
    i'll assume 50 pesos per liter of gasoline.
    i'll see what computations i can make, later.
    Nasa taas na.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I think hybrids are made to be more eco-friendly and to be less dependent on crude oil and not to lower the cost of owning a car.

Unless our govt gives huge tax cut to hybrids or electric vehicles, it shall be very difficult to break even or to offset the price difference.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Chief View Post
    I'll be getting the 2020 Altis V in cash. ₱15,000 lang discount + freebies. Ganun lang ba talaga? What else should I consider at the price of ₱1.2m?
    I just bought the new 2020 Corolla Altis 1.6V variant last month. My sales agent gave me 35K discount for my cash purchase. I just paid 1,150,000 for the unit. You can shop around for generous dealers.

Tip: Go to Toyota Pasong Tamo 😉

The interior of the new Altis seems smaller compared to previous gens because of its almost all-black interior vs beige/cream previously. But it is still roomy for me and the redesigned cabin ergonomics is worth it. To add, the overall cabin structure is redesigned to have a "ring" structure (like an airplane's fuselage) for maximum comfort and stability. I can also say that the new Altis has better cornering feel and turning precision compared to my previous Civic. 😊

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by controlfreak12 View Post
    I just bought the new 2020 Corolla Altis 1.6V variant last month. My sales agent gave me 35K discount for my cash purchase. I just paid 1,150,000 for the unit. You can shop around for generous dealers.

Tip: Go to Toyota Pasong Tamo 2020 Corolla Altis Hybrid

The interior of the new Altis seems smaller compared to previous gens because of its almost all-black interior vs beige/cream previously. But it is still roomy for me and the redesigned cabin ergonomics is worth it. To add, the overall cabin structure is redesigned to have a "ring" structure (like an airplane's fuselage) for maximum comfort and stability. I can also say that the new Altis has better cornering feel and turning precision compared to my previous Civic. 2020 Corolla Altis Hybrid
    Grats, sir!2020 Corolla Altis Hybrid

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234