New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    May version for the same trim na added airbags. For an additional 10k, you get 7 airbags instead of 3 airbags.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    the 7 airbags started as a "Standard" now its "Optional"

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    no road noise. They really added "amount" of padding to improve nvh. quiet impressive imo. outside noise only permeates through the side glass.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Pwede ko kayang gawin sa vios ko to? How? Ingay kasi, hehehehe!

Sent from my SM-A315G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If anyone here is planning to buy a new vios, RELATIVELY NEW vioses are available in the 2nd hand market with toyota warranties intact. I've seen XLE models selling for just 600k with less than 2k km on the odo. Dami kasi nahatakan ng kotse during this pandemic. Most were bought december 2019 to march 2020. When the pamdemic hit they became garage queens with owners out of work and no means to make the payments. Toyota finance sold them to 2nd hand dealers with assurances that the warranties will be honored.

We just bought an 2020 E model last week for 620k. Practically brand new. Warranty coveraged verified with toyota balintawak.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    If anyone here is planning to buy a new vios, RELATIVELY NEW vioses are available in the 2nd hand market with toyota warranties intact. I've seen XLE models selling for just 600k with less than 2k km on the odo. Dami kasi nahatakan ng kotse during this pandemic. Most were bought december 2019 to march 2020. When the pamdemic hit they became garage queens with owners out of work and no means to make the payments. Toyota finance sold them to 2nd hand dealers with assurances that the warranties will be honored.

We just bought an 2020 E model last week for 620k. Practically brand new. Warranty coveraged verified with toyota balintawak.
    Grabe, 25% off, better than the proverbial 20% depreciation once driven off the dealer. Dami ko nga nakikita na pasalo, I think they won't be able to sell it, lalo na ahente pa nakikita ko nag o-offer. Owners don't realize their better off just surrendering the unit, gusto pa bumawi kahit konti, eh lalo lang nababaon sa patuloy na amortizations

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Wow! Very unfortunate for those who got hit... The casa and bank still made money, somehow...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014

Can you recommend used car dealers that sell relatively new vioses? I'm looking into buying brand new but if I'm also considering used for practicality ( might get it in cash)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
2018 Toyota Vios