New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 91 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by fluke.records View Post
    Any opinions kung ano mas ok kunin, gas or diesel?
    It's up to you bro. pero mas madami Pro sa diesel, Lalo na sa maket value. Sa previous Innova mahirap ibenta ang gas. Kung prefer mo torque choose diesel, if hp naman choose gas. Test drive bro.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by subaru_sti View Post
    It's up to you bro. pero mas madami Pro sa diesel, Lalo na sa maket value. Sa previous Innova mahirap ibenta ang gas. Kung prefer mo torque choose diesel, if hp naman choose gas. Test drive bro.

The diesel also has more power than the gas. (171 vs 136 hp).

I think the Innova diesel is superior in almost every way to the gas. The higher price will be offset by better resale and cheaper fuel costs. It's got more power and better torque for hauling people and cargo. The current GD diesel is much more refined compared to the first Innova's KD engine, while the 1TR of the gasoline is just carried over.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fluke.records View Post
    Any opinions kung ano mas ok kunin, gas or diesel?
    I have never even seen a gas model in the streets ever. I wonder why they even offer the gas variant. There is absolutely no reason to get it.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I have never even seen a gas model in the streets ever. I wonder why they even offer the gas variant. There is absolutely no reason to get it.
    Some people still cling to old notions of the poor NVH from clattery diesel engines of yore.

To be fair, even if the Innova's GD is very refined for a diesel and the TR is crude for a gas engine, the TR is still quieter.

So far, only the Korean and German diesels have NVH levels that can rival the usual petrol engines.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    pollution-conscious motorists would probably choose gas over diesel variant.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Im sure you have.

Except for that little emblem that indicates VVT-i, the body of gas innova is the same with its diesel counterpart.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Mahirap na identify ang innova ngaun kung gas or diesel. J,E,G or V. unless kung pearl white either G or V

8. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Thanks for all the feedback.

Actually diesel talaga sana gusto ko. Pero dad and father in law ko, sabi mas ok daw gas. I guess coming from old views, sanay sila sa lumang conception ng diesel cars.

Nakikita ko nga:
    1. Mas mataas resale ng diesel
    2. Mas mura fuel cost

Thanks again sa mga input niyo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011

mga boss ano mas magada na grills yung original or ito?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Hi, I am planning to buy Toyota Innova G A/T. may ma-recommend po ba kayong dealer ska kung ano possible na ibigay na discount and freebies kapag cash payment. mas ok ba kumuha ng in-house insurance sa toyota wala kasi kasama na insurance kapag cash? Tinawagan ko otis discount na binigay nila 30K, sa manila bay 20K, Shaw 25K. TIA!