New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 86 of 146 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Re. brake light bulbs, that's wear and tear and with the traffic nowadays where your right foot spends a lot of time on the brake pedal, expect this to go bust easily (it's the same case on the MS and Fortuner)

Quote Originally Posted by tonytonytonton View Post
    Is it advisable to install a step board in the new innova since the ground clearance is not that high compared to SUVs.

Also, what's your take on those no-drill roof rail? Is it durable? How does this mount? Via 3M adhesive only?
    IMO, panget tignan pag may stepboard ang Innova as it is indeed low and looks disproportionate (not to mention, takaw sabit if it is sticking out). If you don't need it, better not to.

On the no-drill roof rail, if it's via adhesive then it's aesthetic only. The old Innova had a no-drille roof rail which mounted to a predetermined point (built-in) which was hidden in the roof channel, perhaps it's the same with the current model?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    My personal take about stepboard na di naman mataas ang ground clearance, nakakalito lang. Baka lalong madapa lalo na ang elderly

Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk
    "obviously, you do not have family members that are vertically challenged."
    mine wishes i install stepboards on my innova.
    sigh...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    I think meron na ganyan for FJ Cruiser? Baka meron na rin for the Innova?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    I think meron na ganyan for FJ Cruiser? Baka meron na rin for the Innova?
    Last time I checked wala pa. But that was several months ago. Hopefully they bring it in

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    hey, that's nice!
    i first encountered that in a VW kombi ca. 1972. mechanical siya, hindi electric.
    mag-tanong nga...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Mga Sir san ba sa QC or malapit sa QC may store ng maraming designs ng mags na swak sa 2016 innova?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Try mo sa west ave. sir

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ben's OK sa Banawe.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hi Guys, I am looking to buy my mom a car this June. Thinking of the Innova G as the best fit, she currently drives a 2011 Innova and loves it. My only concern while back reading is that the steering is heavy, is it enough to be uncomfortable for my mom to drive? also read some issues on the transmission, has that been resolved? THanks!

I am planning to either sell or trade her current car, appreciate your advice which Casa gives the best offer for trade ins and best offer of discounts. thanks a lot! appreciate your inputs!