New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 84 of 146 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my concern over completely blocking the air intake into the passenger cabin, is that the carbon monoxide generated by the engine may find its way inside the cabin.

If the air intake is blocked, how can engine exhaust seep into the cabin? ... as opposed to a vent that does not close 100% ...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    If the air intake is blocked, how can engine exhaust seep into the cabin? ... as opposed to a vent that does not close 100% ...
    the engine is a potentially very good generator of carbon monoxide.

there are holes in the engine bay wall under the dash, where the various cables and levers pass thru.. yes, "they are supposed to be sealed', but you really do not know when the sealing has perished over time, or if the seal was installed imperfectly.
    there are also holes at the back of the cabin, implicated as to how their own exhaust gets into their cabin, even as they are sure they sealed the front of the cabin already..

some car owners are interested in ensuring that noxious fumes do not get into their cabin. so they close all holes and vents.
    the manufacturer is concerned how he can make sure that noxious fumes do not collect to dangerous levels in the cabin. so he adds vents.

it's our choice, po.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Thanks to all of your replies, all points well taken. Just awaiting for the replies of SA from different dealers as to who can give the best discount but heard from all of them that there are limited stocks thats being delivered to the dealer, if bababaan pa nila ang discount might as well as opt to go to the other brand that im considering.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Nakita ko sa youtube nag spray ng lysol sa fresh air intake. Safe kaya ito na walang masisisra?

How to: Solve bad smells with your HVAC system by disinfecting with Lysol (or similar) - YouTube

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    it will just make the dust cling on the ac filter. will it kill molds? maybe...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Cheaper kasi kaysa antibac hehe. 550 sa lg2

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    may cabin filter ang new innova? Tuwing kelan ang palit? Ty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

8. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by flux214 View Post
    Hi, Meron nabang naka pag install ng DRL sa Innova E? Can you share the specifics (pics, price and what shop). Thanks.

Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk
    Installed by Garage Elementz for P4,500. Change to yellow when turning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails p_20161018_165826.jpg  

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Borrowed my brothers 2007 innova yesterday, pumapasok sa loob yung usok ng truck katabi ko sa traffic. Informed him about it and he said ganun din daw yung isang innova niya at 2016 super grandia niya. He also said kapag naka ON lang daw yung rear AC pero kung naka OFF rear AC wala pumapasok na amoy mula sa labas.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Mine is alumina jade. AFAIK, the color is only available for the G and V variant, that's why you don't see a lot of new innovas with that color. Mas madami kasi bumibili ng J and E variant. So isang advantage mo, pag nasa mall parking ka, mas madali mu mahanap yung sasakyan mo. 😀
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Mga sir kunin ok lang sana opinion nyo. Mag lalabas kasi ako ng g variant this month. Ok po ba yung alumina jade na color? Pansin ko wala masyado akong nakikita sa daan na color nun. Yung silver gray naman napaka dami sa daan. Eh yung pearl white ok po ba?

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app