New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 146 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    anyfeed back on innova g M/T?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Heres my opinion after 1000km driving the 2016 Innova E dsl mt: the hood and doors are indeed heavy. To close the doors with that sweet thud you have to gently apply the push when the door spring gives in past midway, otherwise its frustrating not being able to close the door of this brand new car effortlessly. The inside door handle for the front driver and passenger is a dirt magnet due to its black suave fabric finish, would have been better if it was built the same as the second row passenger door. Compared to the old gasoline car i own, the manual shift of this innova took me some time to get used to, if i do not gradually release the clutch pedal even past midpoint, there is that thug and jerk during shifting however once i got the precise point where i can let go of the clutch pedal completely, the shifting goes smoothly. the NVH is good, given the solid built and heavy doors, the coil spring on all four, and the yokohama 16 inch tires ( best at 34 psi) . My passengers do not experience the boat like dizzy feeling described by one indonesian reviewer during our long stop and go drives. i was a bit disappointed to hear TMP will not release the 2.4 dsl any time soon, but after driving this variant daily to work and using it for out of town road trip with the entire family, i find the 2.8 displacement just right. It is fast, no noticeable lag during sudden intended acceleration, and the braking power is adequate. With spirited driving even on a full load of 8 adults, the engne remains relaxed, kept at normal mode, I am averaging 13 to 14 km/li mixed city and highway (daily roundtrip laguna to alabang) at maximum allowable speed at the SLEX. Had my 1st PMS at TGC casa, costs 2,442 using similar oil used by the Toyota Sta.Rosa plant. For the price of this diesel E variant, i would not recommend it if the high stance and off road feature of an suv is your priority, however, if what you need is a comfortable, spacious people carrier that is fast and fuel efficient with just the basic amenities for daiy drive to work and the weekend road trip, then this will do.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Nice review and insights. Thx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Sudden intended acceleration. LOL

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Any more reviews po on the new Innova from new owners here? What is the bang for the buck variant? Notice ko lang parang konti palang inputs ng new innova.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Do the J and E have the same MID?

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Konte pa ata ksi nakabili ng new innova kaya konte pa inputs d2. bihira pa sya sa expressway. Mejo mahal ksi. Pero after the release of the 2016 DOE economy run results with the new innova reaching 25km/l baka dami na bibili.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it's too expensive for me.
    my fearless forecast is, it wouldn't sell as well as expected.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    But it's a Toyota ... it also doesn't have a direct competition anymore. Compared to the aging Adventure and Crosswind which are both vying for the oldest design award. Wondering why Nissan never built an AUV.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    But it's a Toyota ... it also doesn't have a direct competition anymore. Compared to the aging Adventure and Crosswind which are both vying for the oldest design award. Wondering why Nissan never built an AUV.
    At its current price point (especially for mid variants) i guess maybe would be customers are also cross shopping na din and taking a hard look at base fortuners mu-x and montero sports as well.