New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 124 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1460
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nujsimon View Post
    Im satisfied with the sounds ng G variant (latest/2nd Generatin), I just adjusted the equalizer a bit. Im also impressed with the sound deadening compared to my 1st Gen G. Im not sure with the J and E variants if same ng speakers.
    I agree with the speakers. Got my G unit yday and a little adjustment with the EQ and sounds good na.
    The interior, driveability and ride comfort of the innova is much better than the fort! Mas maluwag din sa 2nd row. Add the ambient lighting pa2016 Toyota Innova now i understand why it's priced much higher now than the previous model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    mura lang reverse cam have it install on you car very useful2016 Toyota Innova

CellphoneKo P200
    Yup MURA lang ang rear camera sa labas, ang problema mawawala ang warranty sa electricals kasi magkakamodification kung magpa install ng rear camera at mahal kasi sa casa.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Yup MURA lang ang rear camera sa labas, ang problema mawawala ang warranty sa electricals kasi magkakamodification kung magpa install ng rear camera at mahal kasi sa casa.
    mahal nga sa casa yung skin pinakabit ko almost 10k cost. Kung maayos naman gumawa sa labas kayang kaya yan at hindi naman halata ng casa2016 Toyota Innova

CellphoneKo P200

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    "you won't need that electricals warranty, if nothing goes wrong."
    but if you want to feel more secure, then casa it is, po.

in truth, wherever you have it done, "it's really not too expensive."
    Last edited by dr. d; December 17th, 2017 at 07:41 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    mahal nga sa casa yung skin pinakabit ko almost 10k cost. Kung maayos naman gumawa sa labas kayang kaya yan at hindi naman halata ng casa2016 Toyota Innova

CellphoneKo P200
    10k???!!! Baka 3k lang sa labas.
    With regards to warranty of electricals, i dont think itll be voided since ikakabit lang naman sa HU and power. Hindi na malalaman din ng casa na hindi galing sa kanila ang cam 2016 Toyota Innova

6. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Im satisfied with the sounds ng G variant (latest/2nd Generatin), I just adjusted the equalizer a bit. Im also impressed with the sound deadening compared to my 1st Gen G. Im not sure with the J and E variants if same ng speakers.
    Can you share your equalizer settings?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Mga sir sino po 2018 a/t owner here. Sa akin po 2018 g a/t 300kms pa lang, may "thud" lagutok pag shift P to R. Minsan wala naman pero mas madalas meron. Sa ticp forum parang lahat 2018 a/t meron daw. We owned 3 toyota a/t wala naman ganon sa shifting. Saan po problema nun? Thanks

8. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mox646 View Post
    Mga sir sino po 2018 a/t owner here. Sa akin po 2018 g a/t 300kms pa lang, may "thud" lagutok pag shift P to R. Minsan wala naman pero mas madalas meron. Sa ticp forum parang lahat 2018 a/t meron daw. We owned 3 toyota a/t wala naman ganon sa shifting. Saan po problema nun? Thanks

yes there is. to avoid this, when parking, after coming to a full.stop, release brake pedal (assuming.level parking). pull park prake and move shift from N to P.

if parkinf is levelled, while car is on an inclince or decline, pull park brake. release brake. move shift from N to P.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by chanc View Post
    yes there is. to avoid this, when parking, after coming to a full.stop, release brake pedal (assuming.level parking). pull park prake and move shift from N to P.

if parkinf is levelled, while car is on an inclince or decline, pull park brake. release brake. move shift from N to P.
    you cannot shift N to P without stepping on the brake

CellphoneKo P200

10. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    you cannot shift N to P without stepping on the brake

CellphoneKo P200
    my bad. yes.