New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 115 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1416
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #1141
    Quote Originally Posted by chanc View Post
    is there any difference between the accessories (visor / mudguards) sold by dealerships and say other sellers (via olx / lazada / etc)? SA has been hounding me to get the visor and mudguards from them since according to them, 'iba daw quality'. i know they will charge an arm and a leg for that (almost x2.5 the price outside) but is the quality commensurate or are they just basically the same?
    Parehas lang yan. Pineperahan ka lang ng SA mo. Kahit naman di parehas, does it matter? E visor at mudguard lang. No electronics involve. Dikit lang. No drilling or whatever

    Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,603
    #1142
    Quote Originally Posted by chanc View Post
    is there any difference between the accessories (visor / mudguards) sold by dealerships and say other sellers (via olx / lazada / etc)? SA has been hounding me to get the visor and mudguards from them since according to them, 'iba daw quality'. i know they will charge an arm and a leg for that (almost x2.5 the price outside) but is the quality commensurate or are they just basically the same?
    Some visors are held to the car only with double sided tape.

    Some have clips AND double sided tape to make sure they stay on the car... might matter in the long run. Not sure if they are worth the extra cash the casa normally charges though.

    AFAIK may clips normally yung sa casa. Take a look before purchasing..

    Mudguards are mudguards though.
    Last edited by mda; October 7th, 2017 at 03:03 PM.

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    16
    #1143
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Some visors are held to the car only with double sided tape.

    Some have clips AND double sided tape to make sure they stay on the car... might matter in the long run. Not sure if they are worth the extra cash the casa normally charges though.

    AFAIK may clips normally yung sa casa. Take a look before purchasing..

    Mudguards are mudguards though.
    was thinking about that. i've been to suppliers and i know that plastic is plastic. yes there are different quality but dealers charge 3x usually.

    anyway. if only to appease the SA (medyo nag effort siya to 'hold' the unit for me even after a number of days), might just get the visors. ung iba sa labas na lang. :D i will ask about the clips though. thanks!

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    10
    #1144
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Hi guys. 7 months na innova g ko and so far all praises ako sa innova natin an sarap dalhin, tama lang ang haba at lapad. Ang di ko lang nagustuhan sa new innova natin ay ang audio speakers nya. Am pangit ng tunog parang lata.

    My question is may naka pag upgrade na ba ng speakers dito? Musta naman kaya tunog after upgrades ng speakers? Thanks

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

    Up naman sa concern ng audio quality.

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,585
    #1145
    Quote Originally Posted by crackeroats View Post
    Up naman sa concern ng audio quality.
    Simple upgrade with pioneer seps will do the job. mga 3k lang pioneer seps while coax at the back for 2.5k. meron mas mura na brands din like teac, nakamichi, ryan audio. dagdagan mo na rin ng door deadening for all doors.

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    14,181
    #1146
    Quote Originally Posted by chanc View Post
    is there any difference between the accessories (visor / mudguards) sold by dealerships and say other sellers (via olx / lazada / etc)? SA has been hounding me to get the visor and mudguards from them since according to them, 'iba daw quality'. i know they will charge an arm and a leg for that (almost x2.5 the price outside) but is the quality commensurate or are they just basically the same?
    Pareho lang yan sa labas. I have seen those accessories sa dealers available outside. Generic lang naman lahat yan e...

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #1147
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Pareho lang yan sa labas. I have seen those accessories sa dealers available outside. Generic lang naman lahat yan e...
    Correct. Minamarket lang nila na original sila kahit sa labas din nila binibili. Haha

    Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,105
    #1148
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Simple upgrade with pioneer seps will do the job. mga 3k lang pioneer seps while coax at the back for 2.5k. meron mas mura na brands din like teac, nakamichi, ryan audio. dagdagan mo na rin ng door deadening for all doors.
    Salamat sir will do this set up. Yun lang ayaw ko talaga sa new innova. Audio quality nya. Malayong mas maganda pa tunog mga tricycle hehe

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    14,181
    #1149
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Salamat sir will do this set up. Yun lang ayaw ko talaga sa new innova. Audio quality nya. Malayong mas maganda pa tunog mga tricycle hehe

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Alam na saan sila nagtipid. Pero yeah mas ok pa sound quality nga ng Vios surprisingly. I think the HU din bulok e kaya bulok din sounds.

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    462
    #1150
    Lol ambaba cguro quality standard ko sa sounds as i find it to be adequate enough.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

2016 Toyota Innova