New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 113 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1460
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mox646 View Post
    Sabi ng SA same lang sa mortgage. Hindi sya lease like sa US na may option ka na isoli after ng lease. Lahat daw ng low down payment is lease. Nakalagay lang sa or/cr Toyota Phils leased to NAME. Unlike sa mortgage name
    mo agad. Hindi daw pwede ipang uber or grab pag lease. Same monthly lang sa down lang talaga. Yung kausap ko naman Ahente hindi naman ako low down (20%) pero lease daw pag gusto ko daw mortgage may additional pa ako sa down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah ok ok. E di ayos yan baka mas mahal lang sa huli ng konti kasi need pa transfer yung name ng ORCR sayo from Toyota so baka mas mahal charge ng LTO sa change ownership vs unencumbering the ORCR lang on a mortgage? Atsaka you avoid the chattel fee kasi technically its not a mortgage.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by JMS12 View Post
    if city driving ka lang ok lang wala undercoat pero kung sa province ka or maputik sa mga dinadaanan mo better to have one.

this is old thinking ... like shaking your car when filling up with fuel ... or revving the engine before turning it off ... rust proofing is NOT necessary ... most vehicles have decent rust proofing already from the factory ... better to spend your money on something else ...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Mga sir question about sa loan. TFS kasi yung iaaply ko sana kasi sobrang same lang sa mga bank loan. Kilala ko kasi yung SA kaya nilakad nya daw kung magkano bank loan na makuha tatapatan na lang nila. Tinanong ko kung bket walang mortgage fee, leasing daw ang ginawa nya. Ano pinagkaiba nun sa mortgage fee ng bank?

Do NOT get leasing ... the SA is out to make a lot of money from you ... bank rates are always lower than in-house rates ... better be very clear and read the fine print ... AVOID leasing ...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Sabi ng SA same lang sa mortgage. Hindi sya lease like sa US na may option ka na isoli after ng lease. Lahat daw ng low down payment is lease. Nakalagay lang sa or/cr Toyota Phils leased to NAME. Unlike sa mortgage name
    mo agad. Hindi daw pwede ipang uber or grab pag lease. Same monthly lang sa down lang talaga. Yung kausap ko naman Ahente hindi naman ako low down (20%) pero lease daw pag gusto ko daw mortgage may additional pa ako sa down.
    No no no no no ... there is a reason why they call it leasing ... if it's just a loan then they'll call it a loan ... be very careful when signing ... read the fine print ...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    No no no no no ... there is a reason why they call it leasing ... if it's just a loan then they'll call it a loan ... be very careful when signing ... read the fine print ...
    diba leasing you never own the car

you're renting the car long term

what you're paying for is basically depreciation

there's a maximum mileage when you return the car kaya di pwede i-uber

pag lumampas ka sa max mileage you have to pay extra

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    diba leasing you never own the car

you're renting the car long term

what you're paying for is basically depreciation

there's a maximum mileage when you return the car kaya di pwede i-uber

pag lumampas ka sa max mileage you have to pay extra
    Ganun yung US definition of leasing pero I know TFS has been playing around with "leasing" kuno pero in the end you own it na din after all the balance has been paid. Parang something to do with the ORCR being under their name thus avoiding the chattel mortgage fee. Sa mortgage kasi the ORCR is under your name na pero nakalagay encumbered. Tapos at the end of the lease ililipat na ORCR ata sa name mo sa lease while sa mortgage gagawin lang unencumbered na. Pero si TFS lang nag offer ng ganito among car companies here. Parang financial engineering.

What I will be more concerned about is the monthly payments. How it stacks up with a typical mortgage.

Pero yeah read carefully all the fine print before signing anything.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    call it what they may.
    but as tidus above says, read very carefully the contract, po.
    "pag hindi nakasulat sa contract, ay hindi siya mangyayari."
    magkano? you have but to ask them for a quote.
    and also, peruse what rights and privileges you may or may not enjoy. you know... maintenance, insurance, theft, etc.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 6th, 2017 at 12:50 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Ganun yung US definition of leasing pero I know TFS has been playing around with "leasing" kuno pero in the end you own it na din after all the balance has been paid. Parang something to do with the ORCR being under their name thus avoiding the chattel mortgage fee. Sa mortgage kasi the ORCR is under your name na pero nakalagay encumbered. Tapos at the end of the lease ililipat na ORCR ata sa name mo sa lease while sa mortgage gagawin lang unencumbered na. Pero si TFS lang nag offer ng ganito among car companies here. Parang financial engineering.

What I will be more concerned about is the monthly payments. How it stacks up with a typical mortgage.

Pero yeah read carefully all the fine print before signing anything.
    i see

ok

parang rent-to-own

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    i see

ok

parang rent-to-own
    Nakikita ko lang advantage dito the elimination of the chattel mortgage fee. Kasi legally "lease"daw. Pero pinaka importante the buyer has to compare the total monthly payments vs a standard mortgage to determine if ok ba.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i have heard of this.
    at the end of the contract, the bank will sell the car to the "buyer" for one peso.
    is lt legal? they should know.

but yes, you should do some very serious numbers-crunching, to see if you're ahead.