New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 111 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1460
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jigeloh View Post
    More than enough na yun power. Pero kung irretune mo yun power same as sa top of the line fortuner..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you really want to do it just do it after your warranty expires... For sure void yan once nalaman nila you re-programmed the ECU.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Mga sir pa post naman ng latest deal a nakuha nyo or alam nyo. 2018 innova G a/t. Eto bigay ng toyota dasma, parang kuripot masyado.

No cash discount
    P278,600 down
    23,960 monthly 60months
    Free LTO, insurance, rain guard, tint, matting, seat cover.
    Baka may alam kayo mas magandang deal. Pakipost po saan casa or bank. Thank you.

Lower ba rate ni metrobank kay BdO. Sa online calculator kasi parang less 1k sa monthly si metro. Tnx again.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mox646 View Post
    Mga sir pa post naman ng latest deal a nakuha nyo or alam nyo. 2018 innova G a/t. Eto bigay ng toyota dasma, parang kuripot masyado.

No cash discount
    P278,600 down
    23,960 monthly 60months
    Free LTO, insurance, rain guard, tint, matting, seat cover.
    Baka may alam kayo mas magandang deal. Pakipost po saan casa or bank. Thank you.

Lower ba rate ni metrobank kay BdO. Sa online calculator kasi parang less 1k sa monthly si metro. Tnx again.

A quote I got from Toyota North EDSA in-house financing. Mukang di nga maganda nakuha mo. But still opted for a bank finance as the rates are still somewhat higher on the in-house one...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Salamat sir *tidus1203
    Pwede po makuha number ng ahente mo? Pa pm na lang po.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PM sent. Of course rates vary from person to person but maybe you can also get the 40K cash discount... You can also haggle the chattel in case you plan to get form them. Kaya yan 18K...
    Last edited by tidus1203; September 30th, 2017 at 05:55 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    A quote I got from Toyota North EDSA in-house financing. Mukang di nga maganda nakuha mo. But still opted for a bank finance as the rates are still somewhat higher on the in-house one...

Good day! Yung sa insurance, kasama ba sya sa downpayment? Meaning, downpayment + insurance?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crackeroats View Post
    Good day! Yung sa insurance, kasama ba sya sa downpayment? Meaning, downpayment + insurance?
    Yeah kasama sya sa DP or yung tinatawag na total cash out. 1st month is also paid in advanced part na din sa DP.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post

noticed that dealers don't do FREE rustproofing (undercoating) anymore. i asked about that and all they told me was that factory rustproofing would suffice.

i asked because when i got a 2009 vios, they did do a dealer (not factory) rustproofing (undercoating) with some sort of warranty as long as you send it in for yearly undercoating.

the current dealer told me that they have scrapped that practice since 1) it adds weight and 2) it costs more;

question is, to those who have bought the innova recently, did you have it undercoated from the dealer? thanks!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chanc View Post
    noticed that dealers don't do FREE rustproofing (undercoating) anymore. i asked about that and all they told me was that factory rustproofing would suffice.

i asked because when i got a 2009 vios, they did do a dealer (not factory) rustproofing (undercoating) with some sort of warranty as long as you send it in for yearly undercoating.

the current dealer told me that they have scrapped that practice since 1) it adds weight and 2) it costs more;

question is, to those who have bought the innova recently, did you have it undercoated from the dealer? thanks!
    no, i did not have my innovae, nor any of my other cars, undercoated from anywhere.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Never did undercoating with all my cars and never had a problem with rust.
    Besides, all cars have factory undercoating
    Last edited by JJB; October 5th, 2017 at 02:07 AM.