New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 145 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1460
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Higpit ng China sa emissions. IIRC emissions was the reason why they were the only market to have the 3.5li V6 in the first place, but apparently even that is not enough anymore.
    It's still on the Toyota China website and price list though, so I guess they still have some stock that they are selling through.
    Probably its the same case as the jimny in europe where the more emissions friendly vehicles in the lineup can't keep the fleet average low enough.

Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    No more 6MT on the Crysta. Though they still has the gas engine option. Now a 2.7L Fortuner engine
    i think the 2.7 is just made available over there to be able to sell the innova in the Delhi-NCR region which has a ban on diesels over 2000cc.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    The current-gen Toyota Innova lives on; gets face-lifted for 2023 | TopGear PH

Toyota India seems to be aware of this, which is why the company announced that it is reintroducing the second-generation Innova with a diesel. Not only that, the company even gave the MPV a mild facelift to coincide with the relaunch. Toyota India will sell (and produce) the old Innova alongside the all-new model. That means the modern, unibody Innova will cater to buyers open to the idea of hybrids, while the truck-based version will be for the more traditional (diesel-loving) clientele.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Toyota quietly adds base XE A/T variant to Innova diesel | Autoindustriya

The 2024 Innova 2.8 XE A/T is already available in official Toyota dealerships and retails for PHP 1,375,000. The 8-seater MPV is available in the following colors: Silver Metallic 1, Black 1, Blackish Red Mica, and Red Mica Metallic.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Parang ala vios lang yung trim naming scheme. Next na ilalabas nila innova xle.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ^

i think good trim and price point. very reliable engine, 6AT, spacious...all that pinoy likes

i dont mind the fabric seats. i would just replace the headunit and put a new mags...i'm good to go

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    hindi na-tiis...
    heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    ^

i think good trim and price point. very reliable engine, 6AT, spacious...all that pinoy likes

i dont mind the fabric seats. i would just replace the headunit and put a new mags...i'm good to go

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    2months ago 1.375M will get you an innova E.

Tapos they silently increased the price of the E variant to 1.5M++

Then slotted a mid variant between J and E and priced it where the E used to be. Galing talaga ng toyota. Mailulusot pa nila yan.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post

Then slotted a mid variant between J and E and priced it where the E used to be. Galing talaga ng toyota. Mailulusot pa nila yan.

Remains to be the most practical, simple, humble & reliable 3 row hauler in the market today. RWD & nonCVT FTW!!![emoji106]

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post

Until when tong 1.3m?
    Akala ko outdated lang ako sa prices.
    Totoo pala na 1.3m nga ang E variant until recently.
    Sulti yung 1.3m na yun since decent yung wheels at apple carplay na din compare sa previous year model na bare lahat features.
    Baka hindi na to babalik to 1.3m due to XE variant.