New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 136 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1460
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ambo2004 View Post
    Was able to nego an 85k discount on E from another casa. Will Go now with Innova. Another dilema, nag visit kami ulit to show to my son the Innova E, Innova G lang available. Ganda ng G. Impressive interior. Now, we want the G. Na papa isip lang ako sa price difference parang the price range will open a vast array of choices.
    Wow. Thats and additional 200k difference already. How much is this discount for the G variant? SRP is 1.506M vs. 1.309M for the E variant.

My budget allows me only until E variant and i dont want to spend more. The interiors of the G is nice but i cant justify to myself the extra cash im parting since im not gonna loan the car. One time bigtime lang talaga.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sirkosero; December 18th, 2018 at 10:42 PM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Wow. Thats and additional 200k difference already. How much is this discount for the G variant? SRP is 1.506M vs. 1.309M for the E variant.

My budget allows me only until E variant and i dont want to spend more. The interiors of the G is nice but i cant justify to myself the extra cash im parting since im not gonna loan the car. One time bigtime lang talaga.

Still waiting for the G quote. I'm still inclined sa E. If I move to 1.5M budget dami na naman choices. Sakit sa ulo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post

Back then we were also inclined to get the E AT variant but upon canvassing for models we realized that the Touring Sport variant is already available. The AT variant only costed 71k more than the E AT (1.309M vs 1.380M) and already included the OEM headunit, reverse sensors, and alarm with immobilizer (no panic alarm on the key though, just an intrusion alarm) among others. Not to mention the "better" (not much of a fan of the claddings but I like that the grille is painted gloss black instead of leaving it in raw resin form) exterior which in some ways gives you a feel of uniqueness from other Innovas plying the streets. If you plan on not tampering with the car until the warranty expires, then it's a wise choice to get the Touring Sport since you don't need to install a new headunit as the OEM one will suffice and you already have reverse sensors installed as well.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    There is a cruise control activation for all innova variant. Pm me if interested

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Hello.
    Yung feel ng preno sa 2016 innova (black/orange interior) ay iba sa 2018 innova (all black interior). Pag apak mo parang mahina ang kagat nung preno ng 2016 tapos apak pa ng konti, akala mo ay susubsob ka sa dashboard . Yung sa 2018 swabe.

Ang tanong ay matutulad ba ang feel or behavior ng preno ng 2016 sa 2018 sa pamamagitan ng programming o may kailangang component na palitan?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by spat View Post
    Hello.
    Yung feel ng preno sa 2016 innova (black/orange interior) ay iba sa 2018 innova (all black interior). Pag apak mo parang mahina ang kagat nung preno ng 2016 tapos apak pa ng konti, akala mo ay susubsob ka sa dashboard . Yung sa 2018 swabe.

Ang tanong ay matutulad ba ang feel or behavior ng preno ng 2016 sa 2018 sa pamamagitan ng programming o may kailangang component na palitan?
    are you comparing the V and other variant? the V has brake assist which shouldve been standard but it might be this 2019...

the symptoms youre describing could be of two things.. brake pads(check and or replace) and brake fluid(if the pads are ok)
    Last edited by StockEngine; January 5th, 2019 at 06:18 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hello.

This! what you described is i think the norm of all later model toyotas. I hope indeed they changed the brake modulation of the 2018 model. I got to drive a 2017 corolla 2015 and 2016 Fortuner parepareho overly boosted ang brake pedal to my liking. hindi sya ganon ka swabe or progressive.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    are you comparing the V and other variant? the V has brake assist which shouldve been standard but it might be this 2019...

the symptoms youre describing could be of two things.. brake pads(check and or replace) and brake fluid(if the pads are ok)
    Nope boss.
    Same g variant.
    Yung sa amin kasi ay yung 2016 tapos yung sa kakilala ko ay yung 2018 model (all black interior)
    Iba kasi yung feel ng preno

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Nope boss.
    Same g variant.
    Yung sa amin kasi ay yung 2016 tapos yung sa kakilala ko ay yung 2018 model (all black interior)
    Iba kasi yung feel ng preno
    if you get the chance try to see kun pareho padin sukat ng brake vacuum booster at master cylinder ng 2016 at 2018

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I have a 2017 G variant and overboosted nga ang brakes nya. Nakakasubsob nga. Mukhang they addressed it sa 2018 models. Will try to ask casa during pms if pwede nila itweak para mas smooth ang braking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk