New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 99 of 146 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    we feel toyota underspecs us here in the philippines but still dominate the market in huge margin against its rival. why? filipino are dumb choosing car to own?? there something in toyota that people really like. i see people who own toyota still buy toyota. iam not a fanboi here, i do own everest and civic both are good cars 👍

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Just why in other countries they offer better features on their cars but are still priced competitively with other brands?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Try to understand that Toyota, like most companies, are in business to make money ... Same with Apple, Microsoft, Samsung ...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Does anybody know the specs of the AT of the new Innova? Durability? Naghahanap kasi ako sa net wala akong makita eh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    Does anybody know the specs of the AT of the new Innova? Durability? Naghahanap kasi ako sa net wala akong makita eh.
    6AT. Wala pa naman ako nababasa nagkaproblem sila sa transmission ng current Innova since 2016. Try mo mag join sa FB group page like innova club.ph, I think 20k member sila dun. Kung hindi ka makalita sa net

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JMS12 View Post
    we feel toyota underspecs us here in the philippines but still dominate the market in huge margin against its rival. why? filipino are dumb choosing car to own?? there something in toyota that people really like. i see people who own toyota still buy toyota. iam not a fanboi here, i do own everest and civic both are good cars 👍

lakas ng raket ng toyota sa PMS. 5,000km or 3mo mga unsuspecting pinoys naman agree lang ng agree

check nyo toyota india: 10,000km or 6mo

ford india naman 12 months interval for ecosport etc

yeah it's safe to say pinoys are dumb

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    lakas ng raket ng toyota sa PMS. 5,000km or 3mo mga unsuspecting pinoys naman agree lang ng agree

check nyo toyota india: 10,000km or 6mo

ford india naman 12 months interval for ecosport etc

yeah it's safe to say pinoys are dumb
    wala bro kaw lang wise dito sa pinas medyo no brainer mga bumili ng toyota 2016 Toyota Innova

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just follow the mileage and not the time intervals for PMS.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    At may updates nga talaga sila for 2018

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    I just follow the mileage and not the time intervals for PMS.

not a problem for us who know what we're doing. but the car noobs who buy toyotas (and hyundais) are led to believe that the proper way to maintain a car is to change the oil every 5k or 3months whichever comes first. that's 4 times a year

that's way too often for a car operated under NORMAL conditions

so these noobs end up wasting a lot of time at the casa and spending a lot more than they should toyota (and hyundai etc) just laugh all the way to the bank LOL