New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 94 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    You can try Winterpine along Araneta Ave. for the alarm and rear cam, since sila supplier ng mga accessories sa Toyota (I heard that warranty is not voided if through them).

Kung cheaper alternative, try Import Elementz, katabi lang din ng Winterpine ito. This is where I had my rear cam and sensors installed sa Fort ko.
    Ok thanks..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie2014 View Post
    ok po thanks.san po kaya maganda magpainstall ng alarm and maynaka pag palagay na po b ng rear cam sa innova e variant?
    I had my wife's E Innova installed with rear cam in banawe for P1.5k iirc. You have to change your head unit too as the head unit of the E doesn't have a screen para lumabas yung image ng back up cam. If you'll have it done outside, have them install better wires. Initially, when I had the back cam installed, they used the wires that came with it. After a few months, the feed had static (parang mga old crt tvs where you had to adjust the antenna). Eventually got better wires, & had them replace the old wires.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    I had my wife's E Innova installed with rear cam in banawe for P1.5k iirc. You have to change your head unit too as the head unit of the E doesn't have a screen para lumabas yung image ng back up cam. If you'll have it done outside, have them install better wires. Initially, when I had the back cam installed, they used the wires that came with it. After a few months, the feed had static (parang mga old crt tvs where you had to adjust the antenna). Eventually got better wires, & had them replace the old wires.
    how much po ung lcd screen na nilagay nyo po?oem po b like ung nasa g variant?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie2014 View Post
    how much po ung lcd screen na nilagay nyo po?oem po b like ung nasa g variant?
    I got a Pioneer 2850 for P14k iirc.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Hi guys. Just wanted to ask a few questions about the new Innova. The brochure we have locally have no mention of ABS or EBD so wala ba talaga ito kahit sa G/V variants? Stability control? Kumusta FC ng A/T diesel? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    All variants are equipped with ABS with EBD and at Dual Airbags (7 for V)..
    Quote Originally Posted by fraudlentzodiac View Post
    Hi guys. Just wanted to ask a few questions about the new Innova. The brochure we have locally have no mention of ABS or EBD so wala ba talaga ito kahit sa G/V variants? Stability control? Kumusta FC ng A/T diesel? Thanks in advance.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ZkiZZoiD View Post
    Thanks for clarifying that.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by fraudlentzodiac View Post

for FC

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ZkiZZoiD View Post
    Thanks for this info. Kala ko single airbag lang ang E variant ng 2017 innova

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hi Guys. for 15k PMS na innova ko, can you give me an idea kung magkano aabutin lahat? thanks in advance.