New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 87 of 146 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Question sir sa innova g head unit. Nag try ako kanina mag play ng mp4 video gumana naman pero pag andar ayaw na video. Yung sound na lang. May nakalagay na prohibited watching video while driving. Pero pag naka full stop may video nanaman. Pwede po ba ma disable yun sir? Gusto kasi manood ng mga chikiting ko pag na inip sa car. Thanks

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Question sir sa innova g head unit. Nag try ako kanina mag play ng mp4 video gumana naman pero pag andar ayaw na video. Yung sound na lang. May nakalagay na prohibited watching video while driving. Pero pag naka full stop may video nanaman. Pwede po ba ma disable yun sir? Gusto kasi manood ng mga chikiting ko pag na inip sa car. Thanks

If it's like the Fortuner, you can only watch at full stop and while the hand brake is engaged (safety feature).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    If it's like the Fortuner, you can only watch at full stop and while the hand brake is engaged (safety feature).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Ok bro thanks

4. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post

Pwede nyo po ipa-disable sa casa pero you need to sign a waiver re disabling this safetu feature

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boogie18 View Post
    Hi Guys, I am looking to buy my mom a car this June. Thinking of the Innova G as the best fit, she currently drives a 2011 Innova and loves it. My only concern while back reading is that the steering is heavy, is it enough to be uncomfortable for my mom to drive? also read some issues on the transmission, has that been resolved? THanks!

I am planning to either sell or trade her current car, appreciate your advice which Casa gives the best offer for trade ins and best offer of discounts. thanks a lot! appreciate your inputs!
    No casa will give you a good deal on trade-ins compared to selling it to a direct buyer. Convenient, yes. But it comes at a high cost - roughly 100k less than market price.

The Innova's steering isn't particularly heavy. Not something I'd be worried about. Same with the transmission, it's not something that would concern your mom all that much.

The new Innova is much more refined than the old one, so it's an excellent upgrade if you don't mind the higher price.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by boogie18 View Post
    Hi Guys, I am looking to buy my mom a car this June. Thinking of the Innova G as the best fit, she currently drives a 2011 Innova and loves it. My only concern while back reading is that the steering is heavy, is it enough to be uncomfortable for my mom to drive? also read some issues on the transmission, has that been resolved? THanks!

I am planning to either sell or trade her current car, appreciate your advice which Casa gives the best offer for trade ins and best offer of discounts. thanks a lot! appreciate your inputs!
    if yer mom likes the old innova... her arms are already ready for the new one 2016 Toyota Innova

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by StockEngine; May 10th, 2017 at 10:51 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Heavy steering? ... check your tire pressure ...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Heavy steering? ... check your tire pressure ...
    Mabigat talaga steering ng new innova. Medyo mas magaan lang ng konti sa previous gen montero na mabigat talaga

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Hindi naman ako nabibigatan sa.steering ng new innova. Tama lang yung feel ng steering nya.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Mabigat talaga steering ng new innova. Medyo mas magaan lang ng konti sa previous gen montero na mabigat talaga

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

That's quite a heavy steering ... maybe they'll tweak it ...