New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 146 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Eto na nga ang magiging labanan diyan..kahit sabihin na nating luma ang mux, iisipin parin ng tao, SUV parin ang Mux..
    People kasi nowadays iniisip nila yung mas practical. Yes it is, mas practical ang MUx. But on the other side, may lamang parin itong bagong innova at sigurado ako marami parin tatangkilik dito dahil TOYOTA.

2. Join Date
    May 2013

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Innova V still has the passenger captain seats but now without the leather upholstery.

Leather upholstery will probably be back after the 1st facelift in three years time.

TMPI is still testing the waters-to gauge the willingness of consumers to pay steep prices for an AUV.
    Last edited by number001; March 14th, 2016 at 10:59 AM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    don't worry the 2.8 has no issues hehehe.

as for the 2.4 issue, im too lazy to find it. if i remember correctly it was 3 months ago in a thai forum specifically for fortuners.
    hindi ba napaka-chismax naman nito? you're claiming na may issue ang 2.4 pero you're too lazy to provide a link? sabihin na natin na may nakita ka nga talaga, may proof ba? given that this engine is relatively new, gano karami na nag complain?

tapos claiming na ang 2.8 walang issue. pano mo naman nasabi? got any proof? kabago-bago nung makina may fearless forecast ka na.

please be careful with what you write. don't market what you've read on the internet as fact
    Last edited by pupuek; March 16th, 2016 at 03:45 PM. Reason: link failed

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Toyota might sell more of the innova j and e variants. For higher price category level, people will mostly go for a Montero or mux. Practical lang...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ;2706043
    hindi ba napaka-chismax naman nito? you're claiming na may issue ang 2.4 pero you're too lazy to provide a link? sabihin na natin na may nakita ka nga talaga, may proof ba? given that this engine is relatively new, gano karami na nag complain?

tapos claiming na ang 2.8 walang issue. pano mo naman nasabi? got any proof? kabago-bago nung makina may fearless forecast ka na.

please be careful with what you write. don't market what you've read on the internet as fact
    the guy was just saying what he read. no one is forcing us to believe what he is saying.
    if you do not believe him, then do your own research. don't challenge him for someone else's report.
    kay-daling mag-innernet... isang tasang kape lang yan...
    google mo... "problems of the new innova".
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 17th, 2016 at 12:36 AM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinworld View Post
    Toyota might sell more of the innova j and e variants. For higher price category level, people will mostly go for a Montero or mux. Practical lang...
    mamahal na ang bagong innova!!! kahit J or E!!!
    pre-owned na lang ako ngayon... sigurado pa ang EP.
    wala namang bigtime na baha lately...

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    I wish TMPI will at least include keyless entry system to the E variant. Understandable of its absence in the entry level J variant. But imagine a Php 1.2M vehicle and one still need keys in the driver door to unlock it? C'mon Toyota!

Looks like after market alarm system is the first immediate upgrade. Banawe here we come.

In 8 yrs or so, after the Nth facelift, TMPI *might* just include the keyless entry system into the E variant.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the guy was just saying what he read. no one is forcing us to believe what he is saying.
    if you do not believe him, then do your own research. don't challenge him for someone else's report.
    kay-daling mag-innernet... isang tasang kape lang yan...
    google mo... "problems of the new innova".
    heh heh.
    Looks like you found the forum. I actually tried looking for it using "2016 fortuner issues" and "toyota 2gd problems" and other combinations but was unable to locate it. Also tried your suggestion but still couldnt find it. Do you mind posting the link sir? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    I wish TMPI will at least include keyless entry system to the E variant. Understandable of its absence in the entry level J variant. But imagine a Php 1.2M vehicle and one still need keys in the driver door to unlock it? C'mon Toyota!

Looks like after market alarm system is the first immediate upgrade. Banawe here we come.

In 8 yrs or so, after the Nth facelift, TMPI *might* just include the keyless entry system into the E variant.
    Ibang klase tlga and TMPI pero sana nga.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post

even way back in 2005, the E variant did not have keyless. and to make it worse, the keyhole for the rear hatch was removed in the next editions. for security and convenience, i forced myself to have keyless installed, by the casa, to preserve warranties. i chose the cheapest they had. ok pa naman, after 4 years. hassle lang minsan yung accidental open/close, dahil medyo malaki at prominente ang buton.