New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Vensong Quezon View Post
    bossing ganyan din ba pati all new Innova?
    Ill check the indonesian threads... but google translate sucks even more with the indonesian language lol.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jay888 View Post
    Got the unit sometime August 2015 sir. Lumabas ang jerking mga 2weeks after I got the unit. Till now wala pang remedy ang Toyota.
    So there is a possibility that the earlier units ang may problem. Parang nabasa ko nga sa isang news na kasama dapat ang hilux sa Bangkok Auto Show pero last minute pull out/recall nila un hilux due to transmission problem na na-detect nila.

Siguro ayan na un problem. I hope na un mga later units ay corrected na nila.

Kung August 2015 meaning mga pinaka unang batch yan. Pero diba lumabas ang mga unit dito sa pinas Sept 2015?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jay888 View Post
    Got the unit sometime August 2015 sir. Lumabas ang jerking mga 2weeks after I got the unit. Till now wala pang remedy ang Toyota.
    Sir you found out about the fault or issue sometime september 2015 did you bring the vehicle to the casa for inspection? If so anong sabi nila?

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Tell me how it goes

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    Hi sir EQ!

Last night i tested power and normal as well as eco settings again. All exhibited the same snatch when deccelerating down thru 35km/h. This jerk doesn't occur at any other time or situation kaya it might not be the shifting between gears per se.

I tried video unfortunately the jerkiness that occurs is subtle enought not to be picked up by recording. Kaso make no mistake it is distinctly felt. I also tried focusing on the tachometer kaso lang again wala naman noticeable movement yun tach in regards to the jerk.
    Last edited by babkalakal; April 22nd, 2016 at 10:35 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Yes I know the feeling as it occurs in my other car (3rd gear to 2nd gear). Suxx. You kinda almost anticipate it when your car slows down and is about to downshift.....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Also experiencing this in out 2.4 Fortuner. Hope it gets resolved soon. Kung lahat nakaka experience nito, hindi kaya characteristic lang ito ng transmission?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Yes I know the feeling as it occurs in my other car (3rd gear to 2nd gear). Suxx. You kinda almost anticipate it when your car slows down and is about to downshift.....

Hehe exactly nga po. Parang hinahanap hanap once you reach that speed.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I just checked the montero/pajero sport threads in thailand...

A number of steering issues which Mitsubishi has aknowledged.... ��

ser can you share the link, meron din looseness feel manibela ko...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Thanks for confirming it and even trying to document it thru video.

This is a huge deal since there's a lot of released Hilux and Fortuners already and this should be addressed.
    I think every owner should raise this issue (and maybe band together?) so that toyota philippines would notice and make swift actions.

Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Hi sir EQ!

Last night i tested power and normal as well as eco settings again. All exhibited the same snatch when deccelerating down thru 35km/h. This jerk doesn't occur at any other time or situation kaya it might not be the shifting between gears per se.

I tried video unfortunately the jerkiness that occurs is subtle enought not to be picked up by recording. Kaso make no mistake it is distinctly felt. I also tried focusing on the tachometer kaso lang again wala naman noticeable movement yun tach in regards to the jerk.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by watarii View Post
    Sir you found out about the fault or issue sometime september 2015 did you bring the vehicle to the casa for inspection? If so anong sabi nila?

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk
    Had it check for 4 times already with casa. One the 4th time I had it checked it took two weeks for them to check but still no improvement. Yesterday I called the sales agent and asked regarding the problem and her reply was that somebody from TMP is coming to Cebu this Monday and they will check my unit again. Hope this time may silution na.

Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast