New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Update! After numerus calls to toyota philippines customer service untill now no comment and no remedy in sight. Bulag na taga toyota on this issue, any ways despite the jerkeyness i brought the unit to baguio yesturday with 570km reading when i get to kennon road toll i heard clinging sound as in kalansingan tinginan na tao bago bago yun auto. Any ways tried playng with the 4x4 swith nawala naman hope there is no permanent damage.
    When im going back naman NLEx running 100k i tried slowing down nag down shif naman while 80k my tries actually sqeek. Now delikado na ito. Hopefully when i tell this to the dealer and TMP i wont feel stupid. Now everytime i complain about the car they told me its normal and how i drive. Kawawa naman ako. Mapag bintangan pa na hindi ako marunong mag drive. Hhhhaaaaayyyy. Well thats it for now still hoping and praying that toyota will fix the problem soon before somebody gets hurt

2. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Any update on this issues mga sirs? Have the same problem on my hilux 4x4 a/t 2016 model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by cox View Post
    Update! After numerus calls to toyota philippines customer service untill now no comment and no remedy in sight. Bulag na taga toyota on this issue, any ways despite the jerkeyness i brought the unit to baguio yesturday with 570km reading when i get to kennon road toll i heard clinging sound as in kalansingan tinginan na tao bago bago yun auto. Any ways tried playng with the 4x4 swith nawala naman hope there is no permanent damage.
    When im going back naman NLEx running 100k i tried slowing down nag down shif naman while 80k my tries actually sqeek. Now delikado na ito. Hopefully when i tell this to the dealer and TMP i wont feel stupid. Now everytime i complain about the car they told me its normal and how i drive. Kawawa naman ako. Mapag bintangan pa na hindi ako marunong mag drive. Hhhhaaaaayyyy. Well thats it for now still hoping and praying that toyota will fix the problem soon before somebody gets hurt
    it will be more prudent if you deposit your car with tmp, so that they'll feel the sense of urgency on your part and they'll understand that you're not taking it lightly. after all, with your fleet of toyota cars, you are their preferred client.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    it will be more prudent if you deposit your car with tmp, so that they'll feel the sense of urgency on your part and they'll understand that you're not taking it lightly. after all, with your fleet of toyota cars, you are their preferred client.
    baka bulukin lang sa casa sasakyan mo. tmp don't have a clear answer about this issue.
    I understand about these SA acting like "ha? wala pong issue" makabenta lang.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Has anyone uploaded a video of the jerking fort?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jay888 View Post
    Any update on this issues mga sirs? Have the same problem on my hilux 4x4 a/t 2016 model.

Sir kalian mo nakuha ang Hilux mo? Sa amin kasi kakakuha lang 4 weeks ago so far wla naman jerking. Mula ba ng kinuha mo hilux mo meron na o lumabas lang un jerking after. My unit is also 4x4 A/T.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Another one is experiencing the problem in the thai thread. Eco or power mode, they still have the jerk during deceleration at 4th to 3rd gear.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Another one is experiencing the problem in the thai thread. Eco or power mode, they still have the jerk during deceleration at 4th to 3rd gear.
    bossing ganyan din ba pati all new Innova?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Vensong Quezon View Post
    bossing ganyan din ba pati all new Innova?
    Plus 2 hehe. May innova thread din abang ako dun so far wala pa naman

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by eryxon View Post
    Sir kalian mo nakuha ang Hilux mo? Sa amin kasi kakakuha lang 4 weeks ago so far wla naman jerking. Mula ba ng kinuha mo hilux mo meron na o lumabas lang un jerking after. My unit is also 4x4 A/T.
    Got the unit sometime August 2015 sir. Lumabas ang jerking mga 2weeks after I got the unit. Till now wala pang remedy ang Toyota.

Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast